What's new

List of scam PTC sites

Right now I can think of a dozen more to add to that list. Many scam sites are coming out every day and it's sad that some people are still falling victim to them. There should be a sort of way to figure them out quick before they scam innocent people.

Wow!!! What a list of profiling you have got here. You really have done a great deal of a job putting these together and saving innocents from ever going there to waist their precious time there

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic

Personally I haven't really been able to make money from any Silver website that have come across online till date which makes it very difficult for me to take my survey website very seriously when it comes to making money from them.

Whether legit or not I don't even consider paid to click platforms as a very reasonable way to make money online. I prefer paid to post platforms.

Scam is now a relative popular term that is being used almost every day now, a lot of people just looking for means to end satisfy their self centeredness so one should make research well before going in to any site.

I don't want to be pessimistic though, but you sure have been scammed. Never you trust these paid to click websites. They are just time wasters.

Seriously I've had my own fair share of such websites that ends up scamming you after you have wasted your time working on them but when it's time for you to get paid I got a brand new from the website or they disappear into thin air.

Paid to click sites are most times scams I have been victim myself with sites like
Money genie , tbd income some you will have to pay to join
And that's what makes it so painful , imagine working for a paid to click sites that are offering just peanuts for several months and at the end they decided not to pay you and your withdrawal is on pending.

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.
The reason is a very simple one. They will keep proliferating because the business of scamming people is becoming something that is global and easy to do from any where in the world

The site with the domain bigcash.com would make good money if the owner wants to sell it. I don't know why he decided to do scam with the domain
Ooh really,? Is the site old enough to be sold with good money. And if so why hasn't he realize the site is enough to bring enough income than scamming people.

Ooh really,? Is the site old enough to be sold with good money. And if so why hasn't he realize the site is enough to bring enough income than scamming people.
the domain name is very good and you can make a lot of money if you decide to place them on sale. If you have knowledge of domaining you will definitely know what I'm saying.

the domain name is very good and you can make a lot of money if you decide to place them on sale. If you have knowledge of domaining you will definitely know what I'm saying.
Good...I actually don't have any knowledge on domaining but just wondering how he knows about the potentiality of the name mere seeing it.

I don't know much about paid to click website but all I know is that it involves someone being you to click on his or her link it is a good business but the problem is that there are so many scammers out there that want to scam people their money always happen hoping you will get paid after doing the task

I am adding get-bitco.in to the list of scam sites online, I have been on the pay to click sites where i reached the minimum withdrawal after 2months, and i was not paid since then, i droped mesages but to no avail.

You have to avoid to invest in new websites especially if it is a
PTC program. So you may discover a new PTC program that it
is paying however when he collect his fortune from some
advertisements and upgrades and rent referral he suddenly
stops paying his members and close PTC and use part of this
funds to create a new PTC. If you are a PTC owner focus on
old PTC with good payment proof and trusted by many people
like AdBTC or Cointiply or CoinpayU or Cryptowin or Omniads.

How legit are all this sites?
Do you have payment proofs from these sites ?
How much can you earn from them in a day?
Are the available for all the countries ?

How legit are all this sites?
Do you have payment proofs from these sites ?
How much can you earn from them in a day?
Are the available for all the countries ?
These are the list of scam PTC sites , clearly mentioned in the title of the threads , so you can't expect any payment proofs from any of these sites. Most of the PTC sites are available worldwide but the earning rate differs though.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic

This list is just too short. I remember there was a site called "Bap Cash". It looked really promising but the owner of that site scammed people despite the fact that the site looked really legitimate. You should NEVER blindly trust any PTC site owner.

Some people will still go ahead and join those websites listed above, you know why? Because they are absolutely broke and seriously need money so they will try anything possible to check if they will make money

Whoa what an eye opener, thank you for listing it helps to avoid them. But why will they even do that because they know people are trying to make some of income that bad of them

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back