What's new

List of scam PTC sites

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.

Unfortunately, these scam websites will continue to flourish no matter whatever anyone does. Paid to Click scams have been since mid 2000s on the internet and it seems they will continue to grow. I have also invested money in some paid to click websites, and I always have a fear of getting scammed by these paid to click websites.

It is very important for people to make a lot of research before registering and working on any website. When i ventured into online money-making newly, i fell into the trap of many scam sites.

Unfortunately, these scam websites will continue to flourish no matter whatever anyone does. Paid to Click scams have been since mid 2000s on the internet and it seems they will continue to grow. I have also invested money in some paid to click websites, and I always have a fear of getting scammed by these paid to click websites.
I don't want to be pessimistic though, but you sure have been scammed. Never you trust these paid to click websites. They are just time wasters.

Pay to click site are so many now in the web and many people are been misled due to the high payout they normally see on these scam sites. It is advisable to do a good research on any PTC you wan to signup for

I don't want to be pessimistic though, but you sure have been scammed. Never you trust these paid to click websites. They are just time wasters.

I have not been scammed by a paid to click program till now per se. However, I invested in a paid to click website that became a scam. I was lucky because I withdrew my earned money before that website became a scam. Right now, I have invested in some other piad to click program and the owner seem honest person to me.

Concerning list of scam PTC sites. Well, I would say a big thank you for sharing this scam PTC sites, will try as much as possible to avoid them though am not even a fan of PTC sites as I get to ignore them most of the time. Thanks for sharing

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Thanks for highlighting these. I was almost signing up on Bestbux. You have saved us. These scammy sites are a waste of time. And time is money.

All this PTC sites are just here to rip us off and give us nothing in return. The poster did his or her best to bring this information here.

There are several of them which I have registered in some before. people need to be careful when signing in on my website because so many of them are out here to waste your time.

All this PTC sites are just here to rip us off and give us nothing in return. The poster did his or her best to bring this information here.

Are you sure all the paid to click sites are a scam? There is a site called Neobux and it has been paying for 13 years now. So I am not sure if all of them are scams but most of them do become a scam after some time.

Are you sure all the paid to click sites are a scam? There is a site called Neobux and it has been paying for 13 years now. So I am not sure if all of them are scams but most of them do become a scam after some time.
Even if 100% of them aren't scam, but many are simply that. I've tried few in the past and i lost whopping, their was no reward for me.

Last edited:
Even if 100% of them aren't scam, but many are simply that. I've tried fe in the past and i lost whopping, their was no reward for me.

Actually, I am working for a paid to click site and I have even invested a good sum of money into the website. I am earning good income and I plan to invest more. The owner is a good person and he has been paying for almost one year.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
It is a good thing you have done here listing these scam paid to click platforms. But I for one so don't give my energy and time to paid to click platforms anymore

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Thanks for listing the scam sites out so that people can learn one or two things about them and not falling into their lowly and wayward scheme, I know fastmoney24.com and i dont trust them from the look of things.

Actually, I am working for a paid to click site and I have even invested a good sum of money into the website. I am earning good income and I plan to invest more. The owner is a good person and he has been paying for almost one year.
That's wonderful that you invested into a PTC site and you're earning for more than one year now, the owner is simply tremendous for keeping up to his or her word paying users. What's the name of the PTC site??

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Wow have never seen or tried any of these sites before. But am abit curious tho, where did you get your information from, is it based on experience with these sites or from those sites that detect scam sites

The site with the domain bigcash.com would make good money if the owner wants to sell it. I don't know why he decided to do scam with the domain

Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
This a kind of large list you too have here. And a very good job too in listing all the ones you can list here for all to see and take not of

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back