What's new

List of scam PTC sites

It's been a while I visited any of the PTC site apart from cointiply. They are simply not worth my time, even cointiply doesn't pay much, but I am with it due to its good record of bring legit and pays faster too.

Bigcash.com was one of the PTC site I nearly fell vulnerable but I kept on procrastinating that was what saved me before it got down the river lane.

All of these PTC sites exist just to defraud us and provide us with nothing in return. The poster did everything he or she could to get this material here.

There are many scaming sites allover. And those scaming sites target newbie's, please make a good research before joining any new site.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
How do people get to know these scam sites?
I consider it difficult at first knowing a scam site, until I have an experience.
Thanks for sharing.

So,thank you for making it to our notice,because I don't know much on scam websites,but I will stay away from all this ones you listed.

PTC sites are mostly scam sites. This earning model usually entices newbies who don't know much about other online earning sites. To be honest, though, I have tried a PTC and GPT site back in the day and it actually paid me three times. Does anyone remember Clixsense? It used to be a good site for earning those extras if one is just looking for something to supplement a fixed salary.

They’re a lot of scam site around offering PTC. Here are few of them in the list below
Cash.com
100-dollar-mail.com
Dailybuzz.com
Dollar factory
Bigcash.com
Autoex.org
Bestbux.com
A.W survey
Bigcashsurvey.com
Fastmoney24.com
Hitzmagic
Wow! With all these? But I think there are still a lot of websites that are not genuine. They keep scamming people especially the greedy ones.

It is very important for people to make a lot of research before registering and working on any website. When i ventured into online money-making newly, i fell into the trap of many scam sites.

Bro, you've really done well with this list that you've collated to help us avoid heartbreaking stories in our quest for online hustle success.
I've always been wary of PTC sites and this jury further increases my suspicions.

I must commend you for bringing on this type of thread. It's very helpful and will end up making us stopped working on the sites that you shared. I will like to add volutic and clicks genie.

It is very important for people to make a lot of research before registering and working on any website. When i ventured into online money-making newly, i fell into the trap of many scam sites.
you are absolutely right Before joining any online earning site, should do complete investigation about it so that no issue may be created later.Because nowadays there are many such scam links on social media.

There are so many scam website right now. Lots of them will promise to pay you good amount of many but end deleting your account once you reach the minimum withdrawal amount. I have been a victim many times in the websites

There are so many scam website right now. Lots of them will promise to pay you good amount of many but end deleting your account once you reach the minimum withdrawal amount. I have been a victim many times in the websites
There is no doubt that some of the ptc sites end up been a scam because they will never pay you at the end. I fell on two of such sites called volutic and clicks genie. So I don't surf the ptc sites.

Actually you are righ about those site of which you have mentioned though there are people who are still investing in such kind of site despite all the awareness given to people.

Thanks for the information that you shared but I have 2 paid to read emails sites that are scam. One is volutic and the other is clicks genie. These two sites are scam.
The same pato read emails scammed me too. The one that I fall victim of is volutic. I discovered that ibwas unable to make withdrawal too. This site keeps making advertisement and thatbisbvery pathetic.

There are alot of PTC site actually even though I can't give a comprehensive list of them because it may be scamming for you and profitable for me or profitable for you and scamming for me. so very difficult to point them out.

The paid read emails have succeeded in scamming majority of the people. This is because if the offers that they came with. This offers will normally attract many users.
What annoyed me most about volutic is that the sites keep advertising and more and more people are falling prey of the sites. They should stop making advertisements.

Paid to click sites are coming out almost on a daily basis and it is almost impossible for you to be able to think of which one is legit and which one is not but this list is definitely going to help.

The promotion of the sites is still ongoing and that is the major reasons why the one need to be very careful of the sites and they not to fall victim of it. It is the reason for this thread .
Most of the ptc sites are just there to ensure that they are successful in their advertisement campaign..it is the most low paying website online and i don't really like working in the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back