What's new

Lets talk about other Business's. Questions for debate.

Actually the success of business comes in different capacities or perspectives sometimes it comes from good management, finances, location and also government policies. location plays a vital role because even all necessary are available and the location is poor, the business won't succeed.

Yes, there are many different factor responsible for growth and development of a business. This may also include productivity of your employees and location of the business as well.

That's just the plain truth, if you understand this you are good to go, you are also expected to be ready for them, if you are ready You can get what you want.
There's no way you can escape challenges if you are having a business, this will also help you to remain strong in your business that's if you overcome them.

I believe that some persons or entrepreneurs fail in their businesses as a result of having an incorrect impression of the industry and failing to take their business seriously.

I believe that some persons or entrepreneurs fail in their businesses as a result of having an incorrect impression of the industry and failing to take their business seriously.
You are right, a lot of businesses has collapse because of this, if you don't know how to manage a business that's also another big problem, but understanding this is very important.

When beginning a business, I think the most important factor is your attitude toward the industry. I think that in order for a business to flourish, you need to have some business ideas and a lot of business expertise.

When beginning a business, I think the most important factor is your attitude toward the industry. I think that in order for a business to flourish, you need to have some business ideas and a lot of business expertise.
You have a point there, the first thing you need to work on is yourself, if you don't know how to control yourself you might not get the best outcome you want.

In discussions about business advice, I believe that real estate investing is the best offline strategy because it is a long-term endeavor that consistently generates enormous profits. If it comes to online strategies, real graphics design and cryptocurrency trading come to mind.

offline business to succeed with is real estate investment,it is a life time business,the is always huge amount of profit in it,if it comes to online then real graphics designing and crypto currency trading

Personally i believe if a company needs to take customer service very seriously if it wants to flourish. Receiving feedback is crucial so that they can identify where they are making mistakes and figure out how to fix them.

I believe for more business to succeed, creativity is needed, don't jus assume that this is how it is done, keep searching and looking for more ways to attract your target audience. Right now in my country, the real estate and forex trading are the popular ones people are going into
Yes that's just the fact about it, in every business one has to set goal so as to proliferate and make the business grow from low level business to big business or company.

You are right, a lot of businesses has collapse because of this, if you don't know how to manage a business that's also another big problem, but understanding this is very important.
Most business collapse because they dont have a good business plan at the initial stage , they tend to rush into the business without having another second thought or another plan .

In my opinion, a business can be successful only under two conditions, one, you have a great product to sell, and two you have a great marketing strategy. People will buy form you only when you are offering useful and interesting products, and you can reach your customers only by marketing to your prope audience.

Most business collapse because they dont have a good business plan at the initial stage , they tend to rush into the business without having another second thought or another plan .

You're not even supposed to start any kind of business without having the business plan for it. Let it be that you didn't have a good business plan but there must be a plan. Whenever you rush into something without further information and plan, you're just going to jump out.

What businesses are successful in your country/industry? Why?

I think that fast food industry is booming in our country and city. This is because there are so many people who love to eat fast food. New restaurants are opened every year and many people love to try new things. New cuisine is introduced to many people in here. So, I must say that fast food chain is booming in here.

I think that fast food industry is booming in our country and city. This is because there are so many people who love to eat fast food. New restaurants are opened every year and many people love to try new things. New cuisine is introduced to many people in here. So, I must say that fast food chain is booming in here.

For the fact that people will always eat no matter what happens is one of the reason why the food industry is always going to be on the rise. This is because hunger is something that doesn't respect the economy and as as long as you want to stay alive, you're definitely going to have to eat.

A business which doesn't have it's own unique identity but is always copying everything done by another business will not go far. There will come a time when they will face a problem which they can't solve. They will not have any way out because they never did anything on their own.

I would actually say that your customers are the biggest consideration whenever you are starting a new business because they are the reason why the business is being started in the first place.

Whenever you are not doing everything possible to make sure that your customers are always cared for in your business, you will most likely not sell your product and services

For the fact that people will always eat no matter what happens is one of the reason why the food industry is always going to be on the rise. This is because hunger is something that doesn't respect the economy and as as long as you want to stay alive, you're definitely going to have to eat.

Food industry was also prospering as well during the covid-19 pandemic period as well. However, it still faced many different kinds of challenges. I must say that inflation has definite affected this industry as well. Regardless of that, basic food items will always remain in demand no matter what.

Food industry was also prospering as well during the covid-19 pandemic period as well. However, it still faced many different kinds of challenges. I must say that inflation has definite affected this industry as well. Regardless of that, basic food items will always remain in demand no matter what.

A lot of events have pushed so many business to the wall that everything have been very difficult and hard to be as they used to be. The pandemic of coronavirus, the war in Ukraine and the resulting food and energy crisis, unending inflation, issues of debt tightening etc have all rocked most businesses and the economy badly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back