What's new

Last Watched on TV

Awesome! Hardly TV, but made a YouTube short about Joe Biden haha 😂

Same thing with me here when it comes to watching TV, it's on rare occasion that I watch TV. It's the recently concluded Women's World Cup that I watched on TV. When it comes to streaming, it's something that I do almost every day. Joe is very old, they should just do the next election and let me go rest.

The last thing I watched on TV was seeing Tottenham eliminated from EFL Cup by Fulham yesterday. It makes me wonder if the club was truly cursed they will never win any trophy in their history. Harry Kane left the club after so many years of being loyal and waiting to win anything with the club.

The last thing I watched on TV was the men's basketball World Cup match where the Spanish team faced the Iran team in the group stage, won the Spanish team and qualified for the second round where they will face Canada

I believe I just finished the season finale of the newest season of What We Do in the Shadows. If you haven't watched this show, please do, it's by far one of my all time favorites and is a great comedy. You should also check out the movie that came before it.

I watched Arsenal beat Manchester United today in English Premier League at home in the Emirates Stadium. Manchester United looks like a team in crisis. They scored the first goal against Arsenal but they responded in less than 2 minutes. They beat United 3-1 in full time.

The last thing I watched on TV is the elimination of Spain against Canada in the basketball World Cup, we only lost by 3 points, but hey, another year will be.

the last show I watched on TV was Friends, they were repeating some episodes and I watched them to pass the time, that series never goes out of style.

The last thing I was on my TV 2 hours ago and it was news on Al Jazeera. It's the only news station I watch news on. CNN and BBC is nothing interesting to watch because they dance to be tunes of the US government and UK government.

The last thing I watched on TV was a YouTube video of The Boyz doing a review of ration food.

I find that I tend to watch more YouTube now than actual TV as I find it more entertaining and there is a range of things to watch so I can always watch something I am interested in.

I'm watching the news on Isreal-Hamas war with stories on the Gaza hospital bombing. All sides have been blamed for the bombing. When will those in government value lives over their pride?

The last thing I saw on TV was the match between Real Madrid and Sevilla the other day, it was exciting although the match ended in a draw.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back