What's new

Last Watched on TV

Don’t really like watching tv anymore , but the last thing I watched that I can remember was mtv base because I’m a huge music lover , so I had my eyes glued on that

Sincerely speaking i can't remember when last i watched movies on my phone or in a television. When I am tired o normally play the comedies on my phone. And that's all.

It was the news, there was a religion content a few hours before we welcome our weekly religious day that is called "Shabbat" they were singing asking questions and discussing, I don't really like this kind of things but that's just what was there on TV so I couldn't really choose.

I watched news on Al Jazeera news channel around 8:00 PM EST today. Later I started watching a bunch of music on MTV Base. There were so many of them that I can't begin to write out each and every one of them.

Went to see the new Thor Love & Thunder movie yesterday at the theatre. Before that, I watched the first new episode of American Horror Stories with my husband a few nights ago.

I watched an American movie in the afternoon which was so interesting and entails a lot of action as well it really interesting and it’s story line also start very well also and it also shows a lot of moral lessons also

What was the last thing you watched on the TV? Was it the news, the weather station? A movie perhaps?
I don't watch TV too much but sometimes I like to watch movies and also some sport matches, I think people should manage their time and also give themselves some time to watch TV and have fun.

I have been catching up on star wars so the Mandalorian season 2 chapter 10 was the last thing I watched on TV.

Last show I watched on TV was Family Guy, last night. It was technically on Hulu, but that was the last TV show I've watched.

The last thing I watched on the TV was Argentina vs Croatia semi-final match. The match was good don't get me wrong but I can't help but feel sorry for Croatia as they did try their best in that game and throughout the tournament, Argentina is a tough team to beat for sure!

What was the last thing you watched on the TV? Was it the news, the weather station? A movie perhaps?
I have bad memory but I think it was Christmas movie and it was okey I think I liked the vibe of it it was kinda boring but not too much like it could be better but I still kinda enjoyed waching it the best thing of it was that I wached it with my family

I watched the episode finale of Welcome to Chippendales last night. I enjoyed the show though I was hoping they would give Juliette Lewis' character a happy ending but oh well...

The last thing I watched on the TV was the news. It was a bit boring tonight nothing exciting!

I've started watching Wednesday because people have been saying that the show is satirical and I've been enjoying it so far.
A football match between Leicester and Manchester united which spoiled my entire day as a Manchester united fans.
I lost all my respect for man united when they benched and treated Ronaldo with no acclaim.

Last edited:
I seldom watch movies. Always on my phone which is where I watch movies when I want to. The last thing must have been football. I watch football on tv
Watching football is extremely entertaining especially when your favorite team is displaying tremendous performance and winning matches, which is your favorite team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back