Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
What was the last thing you watched on the TV? Was it the news, the weather station? A movie perhaps?

Been watching Netflix atypical but only first 3 so far.
I think it runs 4 seasons though. Also caught Tommy boy which is classic. It was on TBS and I rarely even check that channel anymore. Cool

Honestly I can't remember when last I watched the Tv it's been my phone, system and I for some time now but if I can remember correctly that would be Nezha the movie (pt1 ).

Money heists. Although no longer intriguing but they still know how to keep viewers glued. I hope they just end the seasons while it's still good

The last movie I watched on my TV is zee world channel jodha Akbar I really like the movie it is very interesting it is actually a seasonal movie so I do watch it everyday

I can't even remember when last I watched something on the tv, majority of the times I usually watch movies and tv shows on my smart phone or in most cases with my laptop not with the television.

What was the last thing you watched on the TV? Was it the news, the weather station? A movie perhaps?
Yes it was news where my president just received a certificate of incorporation with nnpc i still don't understand why, when will they stop feeling we are fools incorporation with nnpc that belongs to us.

It been a week since I watched something on Tv but I can remember the last thing I watch was The Steve Harvey show.

Was actually watching the Portugal game. Ronaldo was breaking record from one angle to the other. I thinking he will be one of the greatest player to walk the earth.

Geez can't really remember the last time I watched TV..it been a long time but if I could remember vividly I think it's men in black

I seldom watch movies. Always on my phone which is where I watch movies when I want to. The last thing must have been football. I watch football on tv

I watched squid games and honestly I was so impressed with the whole storyline and still on it I’ll probably finish watching it today

The last thing I watched on TV was a football game between Manchester united and Leicester city in in English premier league. Leicester city got a fine 4-2. A bad game is man united

Honestly speaking I can't really remember when last I watched TV I only took that as a waste of time once I have enough Data in my smartphone I have no issues with any watching TV.

A football match between Leicester and Manchester united which spoiled my entire day as a Manchester united fans.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back