What's new

Last Watched on TV

I last watched WWE Smackdown not too long ago. It's the first time it has been live in the UK in a very long time I believe and it was somewhat weird but nice to watch it early instead of early hours of the morning. Very much pumped for Money in the Bank tomorrow night now :)

Honestly, I don't watch almost anything on TV, I almost always use YouTube for the content I want to see, but the last thing I saw on Spanish TV is a horror and mystery program, its name is "Cuarto Milenio".

I hardly watch my TV these days except for when it's football season. Right now, I'm watching a pre season match between Manchester United vs Arsenal. Both teams are looking good in preparation for the new season.

I recently finished a series called Mr. InBetween. It's about a guy who does jobs for the mob, gangsters and just about anyone who will pay. Essentially he uses violence and guns to get the job done. It's a really good show.

Aside from that, I need to finish The Bear, get back into What We Do in the Shadows and start Reservation Dogs. :)

I was up late last night and MBC action streamed one of my favorites when it comes to Military Movies 12 Strong. I couldn't resist not watching the movie all over again on TV. I hold the movie in the same light with Black Hawk Down and 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.

TV is not something I watch as often as I used to now, most of the stuff on TV now isn't worth watching and I much prefer using my time to do other things I enjoy such as gaming and listening to music.

I do still watch some things though and the last thing I watched was WWE Raw on Monday night. I was hoping to watch Smackdown tonight but I am getting quite tired so will probably catch up instead.

There's a new movie that John Cena and Jackie Chan acted recently. It was released not long ago and I had the privilege of watching it last night. The name of the movie is Hidden Strike. The movie is also available on Netflix if anyone wants to stream it.

Manchester United vs Lens in pre season match at Old Trafford was what I watched last. It was a very interesting match where Lens opening the scoring after a horrible back pass error by Dalot. Manchester United was a goal down after 1st half, when second half started, within the next 10 minutes, they 2 goals from Rashford and Antony. They still scored with a deflected header on Casemiro which they won the match 3-1.

I last watched WWE Smackdown last night on TV. It's the one WWE show that me and my kids are able to watch with it being live on a Friday night and not needing to be up really early the following day.

The next time I watch anything on the TV, it will probably be Monday Night Raw with it still being the kid's summer holidays at the moment.

I watched Doraemon on TV. 😅 Its a famous japanese cartoon here. A robot cat which has come from the future with tons of futuristic gadgets that come out of his pocket.

MV5BNTkzNjJhYjQtNjU0Yy00Y2M3LWI2ZDgtNDRhZmNlNDFjMjQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2ODI3MTU@._V1_.jpg

Some korean drama whose name I don't remember. I was randomly changing channels and then my eyes caught a scene of it so I continued watching it.

The last thing I saw on TV is the match of the final of the Women's World Cup, which played Spain - England, luckily Spain has won, but the English women played very well too.

I watched the news on a local TV channel, yesterday.. Generally speaking, I do not watch the news on TV as I can get news on my phone through news apps or social media platforms). However, there are some investigation going around involving former prime ministers, thus, I was watching the news on TV

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back