What's new

Last Video Game Played?

The last game I played was Pokemon Scarlet. I created a new Nintendo account so I could get extra Mew for my best friend since he wants one of each Tera type Mew. My spouse has been helping me with this too, he only needs a handful more to have them all.

Plants v. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, with my kids. Fun third-person shooter-type game (a lot like Battlefront) that's good for small groups.

I would have to say that my last game was Starfield. Before that, though, it was Ark survival evolved. Right now, those are two of the bigger ones, in addition to Monster hunters franchise.

I played a round of World of Tanks Blitz, I was the last tank alive, and about 4 tanks gained up on me and destroyed my tank.

I last played Starfield last night for awhile. I've been playing through the UC storyline at the moment. The UC / Terramorph story arch reminds me of Ridley Scotts' Alien movie which is probably where Bethesda got it from.

The last game I played was Roblox a few nights ago with my daughter. We took a look to see if any of the games we sometimes play had an update for Halloween and we found two that had so decided to check them out.

It has become a tradition for us to check out Roblox around this time of year for any Halloween updates as they are always a lot of fun.

The last video game I played was Final fantasy XVI on the playstation 5, I finally finished it, I loved the story and as it all ended, it has definitely entered my top 3 of best final fantasy of the saga!

Now waiting for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

The last time I installed Crysis 2, it didn't run very well due to my low-end PC so I lowered the resolution and the graphics looked bad, I still got 25 FPS so I uninstalled it.

The last video game I've played is Tekken 7 with a friend, we're gearing up for next month when Tekken 8 comes out :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back