Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the most you have ever spent on a single video game in your lifetime so far? I don't think I have ever purchased a game that was expensive. I've never really purchased any collectors editions or limited edition sets, just the standard game, and I often waited for new games to drop in price before I bought them. If I had to guess, most I ever spent on a game was probably $80 with one of the Call of Duty games. What about you?

Probably Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. I believe I spent $60.00 on it, which is surprising for me since I usually wait for games to go drastically down in price before I pay for them.

I think the most I have spent in a videogame was on Final Fantasy XVI, which was €69.99, which would be about $75 more or less, but if I do a real count of how much I have spent on a video game over time, it would be in World of Warcraft because I would have to count all the months of membership I paid

I'm with you on the budget gaming vibes! Standard editions all the way, and waiting for those sweet price drops. The most I've splurged is probably around $70 on a special edition. And then I bought some new skins at CS2 skins. Can't resist those extra goodies sometimes, you know? What about you? Are there any collector's gems in your collection?

Last edited:
I don't really know. Probably I spent a lot on a few games over my lifetime. If it was for other people, it was probably at a birthday or some holiday. Anyway, it seems like the last time I was into gaming seriously was in the 90s with the Sega Saturn. I was in my 20s then, and I bought games at Circuit City a lot.

The highest I spend on a game is $99. I spend this amount to buy Elden Ring and Gods of War when I found a better deal. By the way, the most expensive thing I bought is my playstation 5.

I never wanted to spend a lot of money on games because it seemed to me that it was not profitable, but when I realized how cool it is to buy games, I did not regret it, but I always tried to buy with a promotion. The most I spent when I bought GTA 5 was about $20, but I plan to buy Red Dead Redemption for $40

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back