What's new

Will GTA VI end up being another cash grab that last 10+ years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
GTA V has been out for over 10 years now, releasing back in September of 2013. Ever since Rockstar hasn't released any new story DLC like they did with GTA IV back in 2008 or so. We got some DLC for the online mode, but I don't honestly care for online as much. Do you think that GTA VI will work the same as GTA V did, as in creating an ecosystem online where Take-Two and Rockstar make bank again on selling shark cards and monetizing the hell out of the experience.

Do you think GTA VI will be the same in terms of online gaming? Will GTA VI be out 10 years before a new game releases?

I believe that GTA VI will once again be the best-selling game in history when it has been on the market for a while, and let's not talk about the money it will generate in its online mode, I don't know if it will last more than 10 years, but what I know is that Rockstar is going to get the most out of it, let's hope it doesn't last that long and GTAVII arrives soon.

I believe that GTA VI will once again be the best-selling game in history when it has been on the market for a while, and let's not talk about the money it will generate in its online mode, I don't know if it will last more than 10 years, but what I know is that Rockstar is going to get the most out of it, let's hope it doesn't last that long and GTAVII arrives soon.
It's very likely going to be one of the highest selling games. I mean GTA V was the highest selling game for a while, maybe GTA VI can follow that trajectory.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back