Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What was the last video game, and which console did it for you on? Roughly, how long was your gaming session? Choosing between Single Player and Multi-Player, what was your pick?

I really don't know. Very probably it was Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Wii and it was on the original Wii. After that point I had lent out my system to my young great-nephew, lol.

I really don't know. Very probably it was Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Wii and it was on the original Wii. After that point I had lent out my system to my young great-nephew, lol.
Yes, the download of packages or upgrade of the server took most of my internet data and also consumes most of the internet gigabytes and let your laptop very slow by the time there are specific laptops for gamers, not ordinary laptops having limited capabilities.

I'm new to this forum and excited to join the conversation. So, the last video game I played was actually League of Legends (LoL), but I played it on my PC. It's been my go-to game for quite some time now. As for the length of my gaming session, I must admit I got a bit carried away and ended up playing for a good few hours. Time flies when you're having fun, right?
Hello, we are very happy that you have joined the forum and we can share experiences with you in this wonderful forum, why don't you introduce yourself in the "introduction board" section and let us know more about yourself? Welcome to Bizdustry.

Last game I played was some Madden NFL 23. Been hooked on the series again, even though the games are pretty much the same exact thing year in and year out. Other than that, been playing a game called McPixel 3. It's a weird game that has you do these small minigames per level. You have to repeat them all 100% to find all hidden tasks. It's kind of fun, but is pretty easy to play.

The last video game which I played was Horizon Forbidden West on my Playstation 5. It was among the best video game released last year with Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok. I've completed the main story of the game but still going to see if I can get a 100% completion.

A couple of days ago, I was waiting for a guy in a cafe. In order to pass the time, I started playing Asphalt 9 Legends. THis is a good free to play mobile game.

The last video game I played was Fortnite last night. Very much need a new season now though as I feel now that I have completed everything including quests, I am ready to start again from level 1 and work my way through a new season. Only a day to go now though :D

The last video game I played is Apex legends on PS5, before this game I was playing a bit of Final fantasy XVI which I have almost finished the main story. :)

The last video game I played is Apex legends on PS5, before this game I was playing a bit of Final fantasy XVI which I have almost finished the main story. :)
Apex Legends is a lot of fun. I miss the arena mode they used to have which they removed. I have heard there is no news on whether they will bring that back which I feel is a shame.

Final Fantasy is a game myself I have never played but I have heard that one of them is coming to Xbox soon if I remember rightly and a friend has suggested I give it a shot :)

The last video game I played was Sleeping Dogs! It's like the Chinese version of GTA. I liked it. Will try Yakuza 0 next - The Japanese version of GTA 😄

The last video game I played was Sleeping Dogs! It's like the Chinese version of GTA. I liked it. Will try Yakuza 0 next - The Japanese version of GTA 😄
So many people seem to like Sleeping dogs :) I tried playing it but could never fully get into it myself.

Yakuza is one I have heard of so many times as well and my other half is a huge fan of Yakuza as well. Not a game I myself have played but I have seen it played and would like to at some point play it myself :)

So many people seem to like Sleeping dogs :) I tried playing it but could never fully get into it myself.

Yakuza is one I have heard of so many times as well and my other half is a huge fan of Yakuza as well. Not a game I myself have played but I have seen it played and would like to at some point play it myself :)
I liked it a lot. Finished the main missions in the storyline in 3 days. Now I'm just roaming and doing the side missions. The character is a undercover cop so there are many cop related missions which I'm working on these days. Once I'm done with everything, I'll hop onto Yakuza 0. 😁 You should also try it out. Yakuza 0 I mean.

Apex Legends is a lot of fun. I miss the arena mode they used to have which they removed. I have heard there is no news on whether they will bring that back which I feel is a shame.

Final Fantasy is a game myself I have never played but I have heard that one of them is coming to Xbox soon if I remember rightly and a friend has suggested I give it a shot :)
Yes, at the moment that mode has not returned, but well I usually play Ranked, I like Apex legends more than any other battle royale because the battles are simply too crazy, on the other hand if you are a fan of fantasy stories, RPGs and deep stories, you will simply love Final fantasy.

I liked it a lot. Finished the main missions in the storyline in 3 days. Now I'm just roaming and doing the side missions. The character is a undercover cop so there are many cop related missions which I'm working on these days. Once I'm done with everything, I'll hop onto Yakuza 0. 😁 You should also try it out. Yakuza 0 I mean.
Definitely on my list of games I need to play. As with every gamer, I have a backlog that is so long, I don't think I will ever get through them all but Yakuza 0 is definitely one I will make time to play :)

The last video game I've played is World of Warcraft which I didn't play for long and just wanted to see how the game is right now, and I was surprised how well the expansion of Wrath of the Lich king is going.

I had a date with playing Red Dead Redemption 2 today. This game have been one of my favorite games by Rockstar Games. I played it today for about 1:30 minutes. I have completed the game before, so I'm just replying it all over again because it's so good.

The game which I played was Sleeping Dogs doing the cop side missions which are still left. Next I would focus on increasing my face-o-meter.

I just completed playing a league match in Top Eleven Football Manager. I had my first loss of the season in the match with a team in the top 4 on the league table. I was trying to go on invincible but that's over this season.

Screenshot_20230905_102622_Top Eleven.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_102642_Top Eleven.jpg

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back