What's new

Keywords in the Domain

It is good but easily can be penalized by Google as it violate their terms and condition means you might not ranked in top page. It can help you to gain ranking in early days but you will lose it.

If you can get a domain with keywords, that's the first step of SEO achieved. Keywords rich domains have a great search value. Just because of the keywords, your website can rank high when someone makes searches using these keywords.

Keywords in your domain names actually matters a lot as they even determine the what of your domain when you eventually want to resell them. I just got into the domain flipping business and I was made to understand that the keywords in a domain actually go a long way in determining the value of the domain name.

You should choose the right keywords for your domain name. If you cannot find the domain name for your chosen keyword, you can even look for another extension.

Tips for including keywords in your domain name
Always try to include your business or brand name in your domain name.
Consider adding one or two additional keywords that you are targeting.
Domain names should be short, catchy and memorable.
Long exact match domain names are not as effective as they once were.

If you can get a domain with keywords, that's the first step of SEO achieved. Keywords rich domains have a great search value. Just because of the keywords, your website can rank high when someone makes searches using these keywords.
I completely agree with you that keyword in your domain names are very important as they are the first step in your search engine optimisation configurations which will determine the rate at which your website would appear on search engines.

When you buy a domain, you already have a purpose, don't you? Think about one or two words that best describe your purpose, use those words for your domain.

I always try to add keywords on the domain name. When I build sites, I always choose a domain name that has the keywords related to the site I am building.

I don't think that they boasts SEO also. But is is part of it sometimes. Because a domain name can stand as a keyword sometimes. When the keyword is searched the domain name will come up

I think Google mostly uses keywords that I are actually a part of the site and not listed in the Meta Tags. Is that correct? I think I read that it was because of people who abused the system and overdid the keyword structure on their pages and some keywords did not relate to the site at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back