What's new

Just know, starting out is going to be a slow process

you know,there is something about running a new business outfit with zeal alone,because the reality you meet on the field and the dynamics in the market can throw you off balance,you don't get the strategy on how to respond to some changes most times in hings you study in school or in books,you learn from experience and from those ahead of you in the sector,this will save you a lot of time and also encourage you to stay on in the business.
That's right, truth be told, school does not really fully prepare you for the real world, yes they might teach you so many theories and even have some practical but it can never be compared to the world you meet out there when you finally go out.

That's right, truth be told, school does not really fully prepare you for the real world, yes they might teach you so many theories and even have some practical but it can never be compared to the world you meet out there when you finally go out.
That was excatly wht we experience when we started our business,because even in the basics of business you are just given an overview of what the environment is,and the situation in the business you are studying is someone else parspective and sometime his experience,the market is dynamic and changes.

It could be a slow process but these days, people want to make money out of their knowledge and they are openly sharing advice and tricks to work productively on various earning sites or run an online business. If you will just look at the threads in Bizdustry, you'll find very useful information about making money online as well as starting your own business. You'll also find thousands of tutorials on YouTube that will help you navigate online earning. Don't be discouraged by failures and learn something from them so you can do better next time.​

This is a great reminder for those who think they are going to make quick cash by the moment they start their own business. The need to know that things don't always go the way we want it. So it is better to brace oneself for the unexpected thing.

That was excatly wht we experience when we started our business,because even in the basics of business you are just given an overview of what the environment is,and the situation in the business you are studying is someone else parspective and sometime his experience,the market is dynamic and changes.
I love what you said here, you actually describe it perfectly well, these teachers are simply teaching us either based on their own experience or simply based on the experience of the author of whatever book they are making use of, so they might not have the latest update of how the market works now.

Something was why we usually take a time to build and it is usually on a slow starting. The sad thing is that majority of the people want quick money online. They believe that there is a magic wand they are going to wave that will bring in quick cash for them online.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
You are absolutely right. Great Men have said from time to time to not despise the days of little beginnings because it's from there we learn to grow and know how to achieve more.

Definitely nothing good comes easy and patience the say its a virtue so when starting out a new business, it going at a slow pace should be expected but that shouldn't be the excuse to give up

I love what you said here, you actually describe it perfectly well, these teachers are simply teaching us either based on their own experience or simply based on the experience of the author of whatever book they are making use of, so they might not have the latest update of how the market works now.
That is just the fact, running an outfit or business is to a large extent your ability to understand the market dynamic and how it swings,and customers are the determining factors here,you learn and put out a better strategy based on their behavior, preference and habits.

The problem with majority of the people is that still want instant gratification in the businesses they established. they want to see the results as soon as possible but the case is quite different when it comes to building a successful business. Sometimes someone might feel like giving up but it is good to keep pushing because the reward is bigger at the end.

That is just the fact, running an outfit or business is to a large extent your ability to understand the market dynamic and how it swings,and customers are the determining factors here,you learn and put out a better strategy based on their behavior, preference and habits.
That's right, the learning process never ends, everyday you come across new set of customers with different behavior and of cause different taste. The more you work with them, the more you grow and learn.

I have been battling with this interesting fact for the past few months with my online blogging. the beginning is very slow and there is a little progress after first 5 minutes. But I am highly determined to keep pushing no matter how little the result. I believe it is going to take off Monday and become successful.

Honestly, starting a business you are passionate about is a really wrong move, because not all business is often rosy at the beginning and maybe you don't seeing you profits on time you begin to lose interest, but passion drives you to push forward.

I wish I knew this years ago. I think I would have been better prepared and likely reached my goal by now. It sucks and we can't turn back time but we can certainly learn from this.

I wish I knew this years ago. I think I would have been better prepared and likely reached my goal by now. It sucks and we can't turn back time but we can certainly learn from this.
That's true mate, when we started out earlier with a particular business venture we were just eager to make some money with taking time to analyse our odds and know the circumstances we might encounter as we proceed more into building our business.

Especially when you are a beginner , starting your own business is going to be very difficult but then it is important that you should try to take it on a step-by-step basis and see what everything is going to bring

Even when you started a business offline , you dont expect the business to be fast and rapid in making money from it , so you need to always taken it slow and steady and most people has left their online earning website bevause they needed quick money.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
I think it's very normal for this to happen. Research and see how many bottles coca-cola sold on their first year. Nothing good comes easy, it takes time to build.

Even when you started a business offline , you dont expect the business to be fast and rapid in making money from it , so you need to always taken it slow and steady and most people has left their online earning website bevause they needed quick money.
Exactly, when I started my gaming business sometimes ago in the past it wasn't really profitable and I wasn't really making anything. I used my cash mostly to funds the business. The business has been in existence for quite some time before I started earning .

It happens to almost everybody that doesn't know how online earning works , making money is a gradual process , it start with earning small amount of money and as Time goes in you come to know more paying sites that increases your earning .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back