What's new

Just know, starting out is going to be a slow process

It happens to almost everybody that doesn't know how online earning works , making money is a gradual process , it start with earning small amount of money and as Time goes in you come to know more paying sites that increases your earning .
This is true but I feel like I would have wasted less time and been better prepared with more realistic expectations if that makes sense. I shot higher and worked on things that I didn't need to focus on as much.

A good and commendable writes up, most people have left online work because they feels dissapointed in what they at earning online in the first month they started working online not knowing if they are patient enough, they will earn far more.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
The intense expectation that many people have when working online is very misleading. Working online is not as easy as some people think, and the money people expect to rake in is a lot more than reality

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
Definetly I agree with you, not only business and online jobs but in every aspect of life the first steps would be difficult but when you learned everything could change.

That's completely True, if you are starting up a business or anything for the first time is going to be a slow process, remember you are not trying to force it, it's a gradual process.

A good and commendable writes up, most people have left online work because they feels dissapointed in what they at earning online in the first month they started working online not knowing if they are patient enough, they will earn far more.

Sometimes starting out could be a really slow thing because you may need to learn many things and learning things require you to consume some time because it is not possible to learn something quite quickly.

If you are planning on making millions of naira online in just within a week or month , then online work is not for you , you need to start slow , then you can do more research on how to make more money online.

Everything we do has a process to it, if you are starting up a business for the first time just put it on mind that is not going to be easy, you need to work hard you can get what you want.

The first time you do something, it won't be easy to accomplish in a short period of time; it will take some time to get used to doing it better before you'll start to notice the difference.

That is very true. Making money online is not a bed of roses like many people may think. It takes time, effort and you may make some mistakes or get scammed on the way. I started working online in 2018 myself, but it is until 2019 that I received my first online payment. It takes time to know sites and skills that work for you and to find balance between online and offline life.
Yes of course, making money online can take some time to start making money online, if actually you want to make money online you need spend much time online and also have good skills that will also help you.

Most people want to start work or a new business and get high yield fast, which won't work at all. My neighbor started a new business with about 10 employees, and he wants the revenue of the first month to pay all their salaries. This is a wrong expectation, but it is more common than we even think it is.

True many people think it's easy that's why there are many scam out there I don't know why really I mean it can be very rewarding however it takes time and patience and many people don't have that these days

You are definitely going to be faced with a lot of challenges whenever you are starting out especially if you are just a newbie. This is why discipline is one of the biggest characteristics of successful people.

Online earning requires patience, but if you have the correct skills and attempt the right places, it's simple to make money there. For instance, if you are a programmer, you can sign up for Udemy and begin applying for jobs. If you have a strong portfolio, you will be hired the first time.

But I have the impression that all businesses begin slowly and gradually grow to become large. So we should all be patient before starting any business, whether online or offline.

You have a point there,if you are starting up a business for the first time is not going to be easy, if you are not that careful you might even quit, but quitting might not be a good idea.

Definitely nothing good comes easy and patience the say its a virtue so when starting out a new business, it going at a slow pace should be expected but that shouldn't be the excuse to give up
That is one thing that lots of persons do not really like to embrace,because they usually like to experience things all rosy all the time,and that is not possible in the business environment.

That's completely true,if you are starting up a business for the first time it's going to be a slow process, if you have the knowledge you are going to earn money from it.

I think it's true that starting out is going to be a slow process. But I also think that if you're willing to put in the work, then it will be worth it. There are two reasons why I think this. First of all, the most successful people in any field are those who have had to work really hard for everything they have achieved. If you want to become a professional athlete but aren't willing to put in hours of practice every day and night, you might not make it. The same goes for being an entrepreneur or working as an executive assistant: if you're not prepared to work hard every single day, then chances are good that someone else will pass you by.

The second reason why I believe starting out is going to be a slow process is that there's nothing wrong with taking your time when starting out—in fact, I would say it's better than trying too hard too soon! If you take your time and learn everything there is to know about the industry before diving in head first, you'll be ready for your big break (and believe me, there will be one).

One thing I know is that in everything it requires skills, consistency and time. Once one dedicate his time towards making money online and not lazy he will make considerable amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back