What's new

Just know, starting out is going to be a slow process

And this is the reason why people are advised to start slow and grow steadily. The problem with most people is that they want instant results with a short period of time of getting started.

That is very true, patience is a virtue and that all you need when it's comes to working online, you need so much and know it's little by little you will definitely get good reward for your hardwork

Matter how well set you think you e gotten things for your business,just still know that starting out with the quick and immidiate profits might not just be as planned yet for that business. You must have to be patient

Many people assume that earning online is easy and rosy but truth of the matter is that to earn online takes time to actually have a stable and standard source of income, not to mention that the competition is tough.
The thing is that if you really have the financial resources for a startup it can be very quick for you so it does not have to be slow most of the time if you really have the financial wherewithal to make the startup fast.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
Well I can't advise anyone to go full time into working online without an offline job to pay his or her bills because working online can be frustrating and the family member will also put their hope on you if you are not careful.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if not, here we are. I wanted to discuss the expectations of working online for a living. Bear in mind, working online can take time, a lot of time to figure out and get anywhere.

Just know, that when you start working online for the first time, it will take time to get anywhere. You might not see a single profit for a year or more, some people never make profit and quit. It is to be expected. Find something that works for you, and you will go far. But it's going to take a while, so just wanted you all to know that.
This is the best explanation for people who are thinking of making quick money online as a freelancer even when they do not even have a reasonable skill to offer, online is really serious with a lot of competition and it is only people with patience and dedication that will make it.

Yes, I have had to experience it myself.
The process is quite slow at the beginning. Making big progress can be possible of you have acquired skills to enable you earn bigger on online sites which may require your services.

Starting out is always so hard for sure. It is filled with so much doubt and laziness. This is because your brain is not yet familiar with this new task. But once you start being regular at doing it, your brain gets familiar with it and it gets easier.

Very true, it's not an easy thing working and an earning online sometimes you get tired and stressed out and want to give up but your determination and zeal that will keep you going

I've been here struggling for about five years with a lot of unsuccessful businesses. I've held on because I've read stories of people like me who succeed after a long time.

Rome was not built in a day and so is starting a business both online and offline. I think it requires more than consistency
You must be ready to make it work no matter what and see how things work out.

Thanks for your kind words my friend. Back when I started in 2019, I never thought I could make a steady income from the internet, but now I do.

I think earning money online depends on what kind of country you live in. It is far much better to make money online if you live in a higher Tier country. This is because of the fact that most money making opportunities are available in those countries only.

Yea, any business that is worth trying and profitable will always take time to grow, as a business owner (be it offline or online) you have to be patient with your business as it grows. Grow along side your business.

I completely agree with you. When starting a business not only online.you need a lot of time to get it perfect and also don't always rush at the process of learning.

Rome was not built in a day and so is starting a business both online and offline. I think it requires more than consistency
You must be ready to make it work no matter what and see how things work out.
That is right. Starting out is not easy at all. But with consistency and giving effort, one will start reaping the benefits for sure. It takes a conscious choice to actually grow in anything you start.

Many people are dreaming about working full time online, and earning enough to make a living out of it. So, there is a big competition in the online world. What I have seen, that people who offered something unique, out of common, had met success. Well,the whole process didn't happen overnight, so it may take a long long time to get there.

Many people are dreaming about working full time online, and earning enough to make a living out of it. So, there is a big competition in the online world. What I have seen, that people who offered something unique, out of common, had met success. Well,the whole process didn't happen overnight, so it may take a long long time to get there.
Yeah, it may truly take a long time to start earning that well from online work. One should trust the process and continue giving the effort needed. With time, good results come by.

Truly starting out is a slow process one have to be patient when starting a business online because you have to create more awareness on your business by advertising and also learning new skills to improve your self

This is very true,because i have seen a friend who is into content writing and for sometime he has not really been able to get something substantial for himself as he is still very new in the system.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back