What's new

Is yourr present job your Passion?

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
No, my present job is not my passion.
I do it because that's the only job I could get at the time. It pays well too.
I am passionate about the business I run.

Well, I can't say it's my passion but it doesn't mean I don't devote seriousness to it. I go about my duties diligently and with passion while still hoping for the best.

I am passionate about my current job of being a waiter and managing money. But I have dreams of having a job as a research scientist in the health field that I studied for in campus. I hope that dreams comes true in future.

It's not really my passion because I still have to go to school to upgrade myself so I can be in a good chance to get a reasonable employment. I won't be posting on paid to post website for the rest of my life.

It's not really my passion because I still have to go to school to upgrade myself so I can be in a good chance to get a reasonable employment. I won't be posting on paid to post website for the rest of my life.
I am always passionate about my business and the current job i am doing because i always channelled my energy on whatsoever i wabted to acheive in this life.

I have always dreamed to become a successful online worker and finally a year ago I made my dream come true, and today I'm working online and earning money just like I always wanted as a day so my answer will be yes indeed. I've earned 55 dollars so far from writing posts, playing games, inviting friends, watching ads, sharing my internet connection and completing surveys. The most I've earned is from writing post and I really enjoy doing it everyday and I don't regret of that decision to work online, I'm really glad I've tried it.

Though my present jobs are not my passion but since its my personal business and also the one I am earning directly from , I have created a passion and I am deriving passion and joy from the job because its the means of my livelihood.

Working online is something that I have always have interest to do for a long time.
Concerning my offline business I'll say that it is also something that interests me because it is entertaining and also thrilling at the same time.

You have got the control to tap into reason in your present job, and to reframe what you are doing so that it has more individual meaning to you. and great fit for the job will help employers feel confident about you as a candidate.

The fact is I can say my present job is my passion but it isn't bringing much for me for now. I only believe in keeping on going and not relenting and not being weary. There's always light at the end of the tunnel

The type of business I do today is my passion. But to also be very honest with you, most people working whee they work today don't work there because they are passionate about that work, but because they need something to hold busy and soul together in life for the moment.

Most of us does not like our current jobs, we are not passionate about the job and most times we don't feel like going to work in the morning, but due to high rate of unemployment coupled with fear of the unknown, we have to manage it in the interim until we are able to get something better, or until we are able to save enough capital to pursue our passion.
This is simply the case of so many people especially those in lower-tier countries. The scarcity of jobs has made them to venture into various businesses they actually do not have Passion of. my advice is that you should try as much as possible to venture into your own business because you cannot really do well if you do not like your job.

Though I have three different job , I am teaching , I also have a farm and i am working as a teacher ,though teaching is not my passion and i just started teaching because there's no job out there , but I have been building myself around it and now I don't feel like myself if i didnt teach.

Though I have three different job , I am teaching , I also have a farm and i am working as a teacher ,though teaching is not my passion and i just started teaching because there's no job out there , but I have been building myself around it and now I don't feel like myself if i didnt teach.
It is same with me. I currently teach even though it isn't my ideal job. However, I am very passionate and dedicated about it because it is a very important career and the future of the next generation depends on teachers.

To be candid , when i first started the job I was doing , I was just doing it for the money I was earning from the job , but with time , i started having passion form the job And soon it becomes a part of me.

Not really, my passion is to be a programmer, to be writing codes for different games and applications. But I am doing this present job now in order to gather money for the job of my passion.
Your situation has reminded me of the job i was doing years back,where i was into the engagement inorder to raise funds to go into my courier service business,i learnt a lot during that period though.

If someone had asked me a question about what I wanted to do, I don't think I would have said work online. Working online did not come to be suddenly but gradually I built interest and then when I had skills I also developed a passion for the job. Today, working online is my passion and I love what I do.

Honestly, my present job is not my passion but it's what I have to do right now in order to get by. I'm combining it with my own business that I finally started that's been going on for 6 years now and working online as a freelancer. I have built my online portfolio for years and it can actually sustain me if I wanted to work only online.

Honestly, my present job is not my passion but it's what I have to do right now in order to get by. I'm combining it with my own business that I finally started that's been going on for 6 years now and working online as a freelancer. I have built my online portfolio for years and it can actually sustain me if I wanted to work only online.

On the contrary, I love what I am doing right now. I love to work as a writer and this is something that I enjoyed doing since a very long time. I am currently working as a writer, and I highly recommend people to work as a professional writer because it is an incredibly great field. Are you interested in working as a writer?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back