Is this best time to invest in ripple?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Ripple price is 0.57$ this time. It is increasing day by day. I want to ask those people who invested in ripple that is this good time to invest in ripple? Share your experience and suggestions.

I invest majorly in ripple because I believe it is a coins for the future and over the past few month, it has yield 100% return, all you need to do is to study the chart, when the price is low, invest in it.
That's good. But it is going up and how to know if the price ll go down and we ll invest? I think this is also good time to invest in it because it's not expensive at this time . So we can invest in it.

Well, I have not invested in ripple, but from my knowledge of crypto currency, I can tell you to invest now in ripple. With time, you would make better profits. That was how bitcoin and other crypto started.

Xrp is one of the major cryptocurrencies so Investing in Xrp now wouldn't be a bad idea as the price has been on the bullish run recently,

It's exactly why I am mining BTC right now, I want to trade it all for XRP and see if I luck out in a year or so.
It is a gamble, but I am willing to take it, and hopefully, the house won't win this time xD
I mean it went up by 12% in the last week, if it keeps going so for the next few months, out of 0.5$ you might get 3$ which is a small profit but still a profit.

Investing Haven, a crypto prediction website has made an optimistic bullish prediction for 2020 as it believes that 2020 is going to be a flawless year for Ripple. They have stated thatXRP might reach as high as $20 by 2020 as it thinks XRP has the highest potential, amongst all other cryptos
Copy and paste from Google or other sites are not allowed. You have to share your own opinion about this topic.kindly read rules to avoid ban.

On Dec 6 2020, I have exchanged / sold XRP investments, at a price of 0.61, because I think XRP investments are very unprofitable and price movements are slow, although in 2021 there will be price increases but it is still too small if we compare it to other Altcoins like Ether, also in the near future the XRP price will drop to 0.438

On Dec 6 2020, I have exchanged / sold XRP investments, at a price of 0.61, because I think XRP investments are very unprofitable and price movements are slow, although in 2021 there will be price increases but it is still too small if we compare it to other Altcoins like Ether, also in the near future the XRP price will drop to 0.438
Thanks for sharing your experience. So do you suggest not to invest in this Cryptocurrency? Should we check other cryptocurrencies which are demanding and which are getting success day by day?

Ripples is actually showing signs that this is the best time to invest in it, the very good thing about it is that this price move seem like a constant move.
I'd invest in ripples very soon just like the same way I invested in litecoin, it will be nice to have invested in all cryptocurrencies 😄

Thanks for sharing your experience. So do you suggest not to invest in this Cryptocurrency? Should we check other cryptocurrencies which are demanding and which are getting success day by day?
This does not mean, I suggest not investing in XRP but I think the returns on investing in XRP are slow, If we have many options to invest in better crypto why not be our choice, of course you would be better off doing your own survey, and choosing the crypto of choice. as an investment.

I really regret selling xrp when it's just 0.3 if only i didn't sell it i would have atleast get a good profit out of it. Now i believe about the potential of Ripple. I believe it will be able to get $1 each just give it a time

This is one coin I have been reluctant to invest much in. It is nice that at least for now it is increasing for the sake of those who have been hodling it for so long. I hope it is able to reach $1 for more gains.

When you are investing on digital assets you need to be very careful. Since the companies exist in the virtual world and in case they scam people who cannot book them to law. If you are investing, invest on something that you can claim as your own. Your own mobile app, a website, etc.

I sold my ripple off a few days ago. But I don't regret it.

Both ripple and litecoin have major price fluctuations that are very rapid and deep.
Bitcoin is more stable and still shows growth, so I'll keep my money there for now.

It won't be a bad idea to have some ripple, however.

Xrp really shows great potential for growth and it has steadily been growing over the last couple of years with 2020 being its best year. There will surely be a little retracement or price correction from its ATH. I think until then you may just have to wait for a good time to enter.

Ripple price is 0.57$ this time. It is increasing day by day. I want to ask those people who invested in ripple that is this good time to invest in ripple? Share your experience and suggestions.
Exactly it is at lowest point. We should buy it. Every currency decreases which indicates its purchase is on. I am doing the same. I purchased lowest rates coins and sold them when these gets higher in rates.

The best time to invest is when rate is low someone can actually invest and when it get high again the someone Will get the profit of the investment

The best time to invest is when rate is low someone can actually invest and when it get high again the someone Will get the profit of the investment
If you have trust wallet you can be checking ripple especially when you notice that the price is down by -10% you can buy because that is max it has crashed to.

Yes
Ripples is actually showing signs that this is the best time to invest in it, the very good thing about it is that this price move seem like a constant move.
I'd invest in ripples very soon just like the same way I invested in litecoin, it will be nice to have invested in all cryptocurrencies 😄
you are right .many cryptocurrencies have good price to invest right now but we can't decide in which Cryptocurrency should we invest.because we don't have enough budget to invest in all. So check the demand and popularity of a cryptocurrency in which do you want to invest and then invest in it according to your budget.

Ripples surpassed Ethereum in market capitalization to turn into the second most significant cryptographic money.

"It's the quickest and most adaptable computerized resource, empowering constant worldwide installments anyplace on the planet." After an enormous achievement Bitcoin has made, the cost of Ripple has additionally expanded throughout the time.
So yeah it is worth investing in now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back