What's new

Is this best time to invest in ripple?

Ripples surpassed Ethereum in market capitalization to turn into the second most significant cryptographic money.

"It's the quickest and most adaptable computerized resource, empowering constant worldwide installments anyplace on the planet." After an enormous achievement Bitcoin has made, the cost of Ripple has additionally expanded throughout the time.
So yeah it is worth investing in now
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes I am thinking of to invest some funds in this Cryptocurrency. Hope so it LL give profit in future because I don't want fast profit.

For me, I think investing in ripples at this time is not a bad idea. Ripples still has potential for possible growth in the future. Again, remember investment in any cryptocurrency is game of luck. It can turn out good or bad. No one is certain.

Ripple price is 0.57$ this time. It is increasing day by day. I want to ask those people who invested in ripple that is this good time to invest in ripple? Share your experience and suggestions.
Experts say ripple will reach at high level very soon. So I think we should trust on their wordings and invest in it.

With the slow increase in price of ripple , and the low cost of the ripple . I think this is the right time to invest in it because there is many indication that the price will continue to rise by 2021.

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes I am thinking of to invest some funds in this Cryptocurrency. Hope so it LL give profit in future because I don't want fast profit.
Yes this is the best time to invest in ripple because it's price is affordable and cheap and everyone can invest in it easily. And it will increase in future so you can invest.

For me, I'm not currently into ripple based on other currencies I've invested in. But I think it's such a good idea to invest in ripple, because i see this as a slim window of opportunity which might close soon.

Ripple XRP is now co-operating with the US govt. And a lot of asset they own is now under inquiry by the US govt. So if you don't like too much govt inclusion into the crypto. It's better to avoid the ripple investment. And instead invest into the polkadot. I am sure you would do lot better by investing into that coin.

Ripple coin is always profitable to those who see it as w profitable investment. I invested massively in Ripple, some weeks ago and I'm watching it as its growing every day. Although, it's not an investment that will grow between a very short period of time, but I know its going to be a good business if I continue to monitor it. So, I sees XRP as a profitable investment due to the analyst prediction and the rate at which it increases.

If I want to invest in crypto currency, I will definately invest in ripple. I have been taling interest in this currency since a long time, however, I am yet to make any investment.

After going down by 31 percent, ripple slightly went up, however, price is still fluctuating. But then, that's the nature of crypto currency. If you want to invest in ripple for long term gain, you can start investing in ripple.

Concerning if it is the best time to invest in ripple. I would suggest it is time to invest in ripple, though it has been rising and falling ever since I got my eyes on it and i heard they are been sued of recent, we never can tell what the outcome will be.

I think this is the right time to invest in Ripple because I feel like it is recovering slowly. Last week, Ripple was struggling around $0.17-0.21 but now it surpassed $0.25 and it is still improving. By the way, I think you already know that all investment are risky and you really need to do some homework before making your decision.

Yes, this is the best time to invest in XRP and try your luck. Right now this currency is at its lowest level and I think it will go up and investors will get good returns.But I'm currently investing in Bitcoin and I want to test my luck by converting to XRP.

Ripple price is 0.57$ this time. It is increasing day by day. I want to ask those people who invested in ripple that is this good time to invest in ripple? Share your experience and suggestions.
Right now with the lawsuit that is going on it is hard to say because the lawsuit can go either way. To be honest though, in my opinion if you consider yourself to be a risk taker then you should rather look into ripple and make an investment into them. There is the chance that if they lose the lawsuit that the coin will lose all value and in this case you will lose all your investment into them but on the flip side if they win the price could sky rocket. Therefore it is a major risk but one to consider.

The world of investment belongs to those who take extra risk to make money.
Since it is very cheap price at the moment it is good to invest in ripple coins.
Many people who invested in crypto currency also made profit during the Bitcoin just as ripple and they really made a lot of profit at the inception.

For me I think this is the best time to invest in ripple.
The coin is facing a law suit against the United States SEC currently but it has been able to keep it price above $1 making it a very strong project.
When the case is over, ripple may become one of the best and costly coin I the market

For me I think this is the best time to invest in ripple.
The coin is facing a law suit against the United States SEC currently but it has been able to keep it price above $1 making it a very strong project.
When the case is over, ripple may become one of the best and costly coin I the market

currently 1 xrp is $ 0.97. Do you think it will grow at the beginning of 2022? I would make an investment in this ripple ...

If you had made the investment into the coin as at the time to made this thread, you would have made huge profits from it. It is what it is.

currently 1 xrp is $ 0.97. Do you think it will grow at the beginning of 2022? I would make an investment in this ripple ...
Omo this coin has decreased massively and I don't know why , a lot of people are at lost with this cryptocurrency because the price and it's general movement is completely the other way round of what people were expecting.. because of it huge use case I was believing that it will be one of the most valuable cryptocurrency available.

I think this coin has still proven that it's still a good coin to invest in and together with the rest of the cryptocurrency market I believe, would bounce back better in the coming year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back