What's new

Is there any sites that pay good for transcribing audio & video?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Transcription is something I've tried in the past. I worked at a transcription site called Rev I think it was. It didn't pay super well and honestly subtitling videos and audio is a long process. It is especially worse when you have multiple people in a clip, and some voices overlap. So it's something you have to go through multiple times over to make sure it correct. So when that happens, you're wasting so much time on one video. I noticed I was wasting hours on just one video sometimes, one being like 5-10 minutes. I stopped working those type of jobs soon after. But, are there any that pay better? Maybe pay based on the hours worked and not a small amount of money.

I think in most cases, you will end up finding places like freelancer where you are bidding for this kind of work. I don't see any one site that focuses on it but rather open job sites that allow people to ask for help with something and offer what they will charge.

Most of the transcription work that they advertise are fake one that ask for a deposit and give us work with unrealistic TAT and eventually we lose our deposit amount.

Transcription is something I've tried in the past. I worked at a transcription site called Rev I think it was. It didn't pay super well and honestly subtitling videos and audio is a long process. It is especially worse when you have multiple people in a clip, and some voices overlap. So it's something you have to go through multiple times over to make sure it correct. So when that happens, you're wasting so much time on one video. I noticed I was wasting hours on just one video sometimes, one being like 5-10 minutes. I stopped working those type of jobs soon after. But, are there any that pay better? Maybe pay based on the hours worked and not a small amount of money.

Transcription jobs unfortunately have never been something that interest me which is why I've never made any effort to try and take any kind of transcription job for the past six years that I've been working online as a freelancer. You can check out Fiverr to know if you get from it.

I am not into transcribing, however, I hear that Humanatic is a good site to work on audio transcription. IN order to use this platform, you will have to integrate your verified paypal with your account. If you have verified paypal account, you are goo to go on Humanatic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back