What's new

Is there any Legit Mining Website that we can use to mine without any special device requirement?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am thinking about it for a long time but till now I am unable to find a reliable answer so I am asking again and would like to know about it in detail.

Is there any Legit Mining Website That we can use to mine without any special device requirement?

You should be very careful about using these websites. Some websites never pay you and some websites ask you to deposit money before you can start mining. You might be scammed.

I will recommend cryptotab. It is a fascinating application that does not demand any device before you can mine.

I will recommend cryptotab. It is a fascinating application that does not demand any device before you can mine.
The OP is asking about mining websites, cryptotab is not a website it is a browser enabled for mining.

You should be very careful about using these websites. Some websites never pay you and some websites ask you to deposit money before you can start mining. You might be scammed.
Are there any legit websites you can recommend that can be tried on a normal device where we can expect some daily earnings?

Thanks, I have checked users getting paid from it so I will certainly look for it as I feel it would be a nice bonus to earn even $0.20 daily with it.

It is possible to mine cryptocurrency using cloud mining services, which allow you to rent hashpower from a mining farm without the need for special hardware.

However, be sure to thoroughly research the company and read reviews before investing as some cloud mining websites may be scams.

My friend, a Mylotter, joined a mining site, then he reached a potential amount good to request a payout, and then she was told to pay the service fee of 500 pesos . There were 20 of them requesting, all paid 500 pesos, but the next day, the site cannot be anymore opened. They were scammed by the mining site, so better be very careful.

My friend, a Mylotter, joined a mining site, then he reached a potential amount good to request a payout, and then she was told to pay the service fee of 500 pesos . There were 20 of them requesting, all paid 500 pesos, but the next day, the site cannot be anymore opened. They were scammed by the mining site, so better be very careful.
I have been there and I understand how your friends felt. However, I did not pay service fees. instead, I bought hash rate by paying $100 back in 2018. The site was gone before I was able to withdraw my rewards.

I have been there and I understand how your friends felt. However, I did not pay service fees. instead, I bought hash rate by paying $100 back in 2018. The site was gone before I was able to withdraw my rewards.
Do you mean to say you were scammed with that $100? That was a big money. But those scammers are also smart in luring people. That might be your first scammed experience online.

I know two legit browsers which will help you mine crypto, they are crypto tab and brave browser but I didn't heard of any website that mine crypto for you, if it exists it could damage your mobile phone.

I have tried some mining website before during the pandemic period, I had a bad experience because I had been scammed for how many times. At first they are paying you to get your trust and confidence in order to invest more to them but later on they will disappear without prior noticed which is really sad.

It is possible to mine cryptocurrency using cloud mining services, which allow you to rent hashpower from a mining farm without the need for special hardware.

However, be sure to thoroughly research the company and read reviews before investing as some cloud mining websites may be scams.
Have you tried any such way to mine using cloud mining services and was the experience good? Is it worth to cloud mine or earnings are better with traditional mining?

Have you tried any such way to mine using cloud mining services and was the experience good? Is it worth to cloud mine or earnings are better with traditional mining?
It is better to undertake traditional mining. The cloud mining from my experience takes a lot of time to mine something substantial.

For each purpose I should deposit money if website is willing to pay me the money? Except if it is someone scammer.

It is better to undertake traditional mining. The cloud mining from my experience takes a lot of time to mine something substantial.
Not only that, most of the mining in the cloud are deceptive and almost all of them end up being a pyramid scheme, I have not been able to find any that pay users recurringly, if there is one I would like to know what it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back