What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

Captcha solving sites are still rewarding for some persons that are engaging their time more on it. But the reward isn't encouraging for advanced online earners.

Seriously, it's actually quite a lot of freelancers have already moved on from trying to make money from such channels because you're a far more better ways to make money than them.

I have worked with CAPTCHA solving platforms in the past but I didn't make anything reasonable.
My account was banned because I wasn't fast enough to solve the CAPTCHAs.
I don't think I would be venturing into it again because it is a mere waste of time.

I am currently working on the 2captchjob you shared. I have not reached the #12.5 minimum withdrawal threshold. I will soon reach the threshold to confirm legitimacy. Honestly, solving captcha there is pretty simple and very straightforward. I hope that the site pays, because I have spent lots of time on the site.

The few options that can consider earning from captchas are those who is coming into online earning newly and not the established ones.

Personally I actually believe that there is a possibility of people still taking up this kind of online task with the bid to make money from its which you can really bring them because there are few opportunities to make money online from now.

I have not really earn from this platform,I just hope it is legit and not a scam,the proves of earning should be pasted,this will encourage us to participate and register if it is still ope

If you are unskilled person, captcah sites are easiest sites to make money. You earn from your each tasks but it might take a long time to reach payment threshold. If you can earn from PTC, you can also earn from captcha.

Don't be very surprised that you'll still find persons earning from captcha solving platforms today. I have left working on such type platforms a very long time ago as I have figured that they are actually fruitless to me

Don't be very surprised that you'll still find persons earning from captcha solving platforms today. I have left working on such type platforms a very long time ago as I have figured that they are actually fruitless to me
People from low tier countries who are not aware of ptp forums or other good earning opportunities tend to solve captchas all day and try to earn some pennies which may never be sufficient for their living. Usually , the housewives prefer that kind of job.

People from low tier countries who are not aware of ptp forums or other good earning opportunities tend to solve captchas all day and try to earn some pennies which may never be sufficient for their living. Usually , the housewives prefer that kind of job.

You are right. I believe one of the main reasons why captcha sites still exist is because of the fact that there are always a huge population of people who are seeking new ways to make money online every day and they tend to discover captcha solving sites. Otherwise, no person would ever waste their time on captcha site.

You are right. I believe one of the main reasons why captcha sites still exist is because of the fact that there are always a huge population of people who are seeking new ways to make money online every day and they tend to discover captcha solving sites. Otherwise, no person would ever waste their time on captcha site.
Yeah , the one who holds responsibility to support his family and manages both online and offline work never considers captcha sites even in his dreams. Those who are free enough and looking forward to earn cents or do some work online can find benefit with captcha solving sites.

If you are unskilled person, captcah sites are easiest sites to make money. You earn from your each tasks but it might take a long time to reach payment threshold. If you can earn from PTC, you can also earn from captcha.
Yeah, both PTC and captcha sites are similar. In both, you will have to wait a long time before you reach payout. Unskilled people are the ones who like working in such sites. Personally, I find them to be a waste of time.

I started making money with CAPTCHA solving site a few months ago and I discovered that it was literally a waste of time As the earnings rate was too small

What do people do in the captcha earning site, ? I have not heard about it before, perhaps it may help me , please can you do me a favour by explaining more on what captcha earning site engage in?

Years ago I earned from a captcha solving site and it was really legit and serious, but unfortunately, it was incredibly time consuming in change of crumbs. I lasted months to reach a single dollar. Ok, I'm not so fast as this task require, nor the captcha bot provided by the site worked in my device. In any way, I don't think the best captcha solving conditions could help very much to earn at least 1 dollar per day.

The site that I tried to earn from eas 2captcha. I quit using it only after a few days of trying to solve on it. I only tried it because I didn't know many ways on how to earn money online back then. Don't plan to earn from it again.

Despite the fact that solving captchas is a laborious undertaking, some members nonetheless profit from the platform.
However, when contrasted to the effort and resources required, the reward for a task well done isn't worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back