What's new

Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

I'm glad to hear that. I also like to post on forums, but apart from bizdustry and another forum that is at the beginning and I still don't know anything about it, I don't know where else to work .. beermoney but you have an hourly limit of a few posts and only in 10 hours a day you can make $ 1 ... and I can't go in every hour.
At the moment I heard information that BMF have removed the limit on how you earn on the forum. You earn without limit, no restrictions but just be real and post worthwhile. Points has increased as well to $0.05 per useful comment, and $0.25 for threads posted especially on business, and crypto.

At the moment I heard information that BMF have removed the limit on how you earn on the forum. You earn without limit, no restrictions but just be real and post worthwhile. Points has increased as well to $0.05 per useful comment, and $0.25 for threads posted especially on business, and crypto.

I think I have problems with bmf, it doesn't count my posts ... I also received a private message that the restriction was removed in December and everyone posts as much as they want ...

I think I have problems with bmf, it doesn't count my posts ... I also received a private message that the restriction was removed in December and everyone posts as much as they want ...
Post over 50 words you'll see your earnings reflect upon completion of posts. If you don't post like that you wouldn't earn points, that's the new system by the admin, that's what I heard.

There are many mining app out there but I can only recommend one for you, I have used it and it is very legit.
It is called Hashiny, you can download it on Google play store.
All you need is to buy some hashrate and you can mine whatever coin that you want

The only legit bitcoin mining tool that I know is crypto tab browser, I have used it, withdrew my earnings. However, I had to stop using it because the mining rate was very slow and reward was very poor.

Just to let you know beforehand that mining Bitcoin on a computer with good graphic card is extremely hard (0.10$/day in a mining pool). Thus if you want to try on a mobile, it’s 0.01$/day if you keep your mobile 24h/24h.
Sadly there is no real android app which will make you earn easy bitcoins. These apps often display you a lot of ads to make money for themselves.
Hope you understand my opinion. Instead I recommend you to invest in altcoins or day trading.

I do not think that it is even possible to make that much amount per day on your phone if you mine Bitcoin on your phone, but you can mine vertcoin if you have a really great mining farm. You can mine a few coins that are worth a few cents if you have many computers with a hardware of moderate quality.

I saw a friend who was downloading cryptocurrency mining app on Google play store. I asked him about it and he told me that someone introduced it to him in order to remind cryptocurrency on his phone. I'm going to ask more about it from him next time I see him to see maybe I can also do the same thing and mine cryptocurrencies.

It's pretty hard to actually find a legit mining application, and the earnings you would get from them are pretty much little to Notting.

I am not sure if it is legit or not but I am using storm gain since a week and so far I have mined $6 worth of Bitcoin. I can withdraw when I reach $10, I will keep posted with I am able to withdraw.

One of the many Android applications that supports mining is MinerGate.
Coinhive is now the most well-liked Monero mining program available in the Google Play Store.
With the app's support for public keys, you can mine on several devices while logging into the same Coinhive account.

One of the many Android applications that supports mining is MinerGate.
Coinhive is now the most well-liked Monero mining program available in the Google Play Store.
With the app's support for public keys, you can mine on several devices while logging into the same Coinhive account.
You mean the app gives opportunity for people to mind different type of cryptocurrency for themselves ? I would also like to know about the earning rate and how much we can be making mining cryptocurrency with the app.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
Even though mining with mobile phone is not currently in the SYSTEM like that due to the processing ability and the battery power usage of the phone, the computer has been therefore chosen. One common app for the mining is the CGMiner

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
I watched a video about a browser called crypto tab which mine Bitcoin while you are browsing but I think the earnings are very low but I think it is better than nothing.

There is an application I have seen from quite a few number of people called satoshi core. I do not know if it is too late for you to join but I believe that the project is good.

Even though mining with mobile phone is not currently in the SYSTEM like that due to the processing ability and the battery power usage of the phone, the computer has been therefore chosen. One common app for the mining is the CGMiner
I have not always been serious with mining because I've not been able to make anything reasonable from mining before. Concerning the c g minor you are talking about do you really think it is profitable and we can mind perfectly with it.

I watched a video about a browser called crypto tab which mine Bitcoin while you are browsing but I think the earnings are very low but I think it is better than nothing.
The browser is a popular mining browser most people are using , however apart from browsing you can also increase your mining rate by active referral. Having more active referral increase your possibility of making money.

Yes. Go to Minergate on your playstore. As far as I know. Minergate does only have on android. It consumes video ram of your mobile phone and ram usage. So becareful on using it. It will get hotter. I tried it many times mining bytecoin but I stop because my phone is getting weaker really fast. Its an legit app to mine tokens. They also have for PC.
Thanks for the information . If the app is really good for mining cryptocurrency then do you think using it on a laptop will make it more better than mobile phone ? I have a laptop and if possible I can download The app directly to my laptop and try out the mining process.

I have not always been serious with mining because I've not been able to make anything reasonable from mining before. Concerning the c g minor you are talking about do you really think it is profitable and we can mind perfectly with it.
From the rumors I have been hearing, it seems like this CRYPTO MINING thing does really pay within a short period of time even though there are some risks involved in it. Can enlighten me more

From the rumors I have been hearing, it seems like this CRYPTO MINING thing does really pay within a short period of time even though there are some risks involved in it. Can enlighten me more
Currently you may not really have anything to gain if you are interested in mining cryptocurrency. It's important, you can only be profitable when the price has started increasing really high. Mining now is a waste of resources.

Oh wow. Guess my thoughts on this CRYPTO MINING thing is really not good go. Can you kindly explain to me more. Maybe I can use this as advantage to add to my RESEARCH.
Currently you may not really have anything to gain if you are interested in mining cryptocurrency. It's important, you can only be profitable when the price has started increasing really high. Mining now is a waste of resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back