What's new

Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

There are so many apps in play store claiming to be Bitcoin mining app, I have tried numerous of them but I tell you that they all turned out to be scam bounch of scam, they don't pay you after using your time and energy to enrich themselves, they fooled Them, it's too bad.

I have once tried bitcoin mining application on android but I don't remember them now. I had this one this that I kept encountering but I haven't tried it yet, I think it is called Binance. I heared and encounter this a lot.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
CGMiner has been around for a while and is still going strong. With a plethora of features and active community support, it's easily the best Bitcoin mining software out there. Written in C, CGMiner is a cross-platform Bitcoin miner that supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other platforms.

I have never being into mini but I just started to be a good minier you need to be active at all times learn it from those that have the experience before. Using my phone I can become a miner and there are apps that are correct apps for Minining just like pi app try it .

Yes i think that thwy is so many mining app like CG miner, Hash flare,miner gate, nice hash,etc. But one thing you should bear I mind is that they consumes battery a lot, and you will not make a huge profit at once instead you will making small small profit

cryptotab mining new he has new features that on the cellphone the 2x speed is free but if you really want to speed of your mining you need a high pc specs.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
I really don't think so. Yes you will come across so many people online parading what they call bitcoin miner, but they end up as scam, one has to be careful really.
As one is trying to make money, he shouldn't be loosing the small he has to this small small boys hiding behind their keyboard in a small room somewhere in a remote village, hoping for their trap to catch a big fish like you.

it Is Bitcoin mining software that I am well aware of I have never come across Bitcoin mining apps. There are some Bitcoin mining software that works with desktop computer only. The reason why I detest all the software is that they are also mine the extra data from your own personal computer system to another party. And these people might use this data to attack or to spy on you that's why I stop them.

I have one I do leverage, which have been using for some while now. It a legit platform but just that the more bitcoin rise in value the slower the mining rate. But with time and patience you can surely get here. Freebitcoin.io you can make your research on it review before joining.

I don't think there's any legit Bitcoin mining sites this is because I have tried many and at the end of the day, they refused to pay me. I believe it's all scam.

Are you all saying that all the listed sites and application you listed here are legit to mine bitcoin, please i need a verified one that i will use

A simple Google search will give you a very long lists of Bitcoin mining app. The big problem is that Bitcoin mining with even the latest computer is useless. In order to mine Bitcoin, you need to have high-quality and heavy bitcoin mining equipment called ASIC miners and these kinds of miner machines are very expensive.

i
It's all about scam. All these apps end up giving you faucets even if you are very actively using the apps. No phone can actually mine bitcoin, it takes much effort and power.

You should stay away from apps promising you that it can mine Bitcoin or altcoins. They are.mostley trash and a waist of your time and damage to your device

I don't think there is any legit Bitcoin mining app for mobile phones. The one I came across is crypto browser that lets you mine bitcoin while browsing your favorites site but the problem I have with this app is that you cannot make any tangible money with it and of course it is very slow even though I am using the paid version of it.

Yeah, I know of crypto tab browser and I have withdrawn a few times from it too a few time and it's user friendly as you can use any device to access the website to get started.

i

It's all about scam. All these apps end up giving you faucets even if you are very actively using the apps. No phone can actually mine bitcoin, it takes much effort and power.
I agree with you dear, no phone can mine considerable punt of Bitcoin to its users. The best i can do, is invest my funds to buy and holdl, trade Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, to make money than wasting my time trying to mine with mobile phone.

There is none and there can never be none . Bitcoin mining is something that is very difficult and can never be mined successful with a phone. The only other way is mining through a cloud mining site
Post automatically merged:

There is none and there can never be none . Bitcoin mining is something that is very difficult and can never be mined successful with a phone. The only other way is mining through a cloud mining site

Domains on the blockchain are registered, not leased. Purchase the domain for a one-time fee and never have to think about renewals again.Like a cryptocurrency, the domain is kept in your wallet. Just you have the ability to pass it around.

When bitcoin was first introduced, you can mine bitcoin using your mobile phone but nowadays , mining with mobile phone drains the battery because of the ram usage , but now you can mine with your system.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back