Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??

Normally phones can't mine a reasonable amount of coins.
Personal computer with 8gig ram and 320-500 hard drive can mine btc and find blocks easily.
There this website called eobot that has been mining btc for decades now. I used them to mine BTC and doge. U can try them out and see how it is. I think they have system app and android apk too

Good luck

Yes. Go to Minergate on your playstore. As far as I know. Minergate does only have on android. It consumes video ram of your mobile phone and ram usage. So becareful on using it. It will get hotter. I tried it many times mining bytecoin but I stop because my phone is getting weaker really fast. Its an legit app to mine tokens. They also have for PC.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
i can see only websites cloud mining,but i have 1 app that mines usdt every 4 hours,it spend most of your time waiting every 4hours and i hope after reaching 10 usdt ,i can withdraw it and use.mining btc ,there are many sites but only few are legit😅.

If you want an app to mine bitcoin then you should definitely try " CRYPTO TAB BROWSER " in that browser you can mine bitcoin by surfing on internet just like brave browser but , you dont have to click any ads , you just have to use browser and mining will go in the background of the app.

MinerGate is one of a number of Android apps capable of mining. Currently the most popular Monero mining app in the Google Play Store is Coinhive. The app has a number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices using the same Coinhive account

Yes there are legit mining app but the only problem is that it won't mine a reasonable amount because it's not powerful enough and it even takes a lot of time to even mine that little amount, that's why most people don't actually believe there are mining apps because it's more like a waste of time, if you want to be able to mine you need to get a good powerful computer with good hardware and set it up for mining but most people can't afford to get this because you will have to pay alot for that kind of computer. So the only option to be able to mine a reasonable amount is of coin is to get a good powerful computer and ignore all these phone apps because it's a waste of time, energy and resources too.

They're legit apps to mine bit coin but it's a waste of time because you won't be getting a reasonable amount of the time you put in there, however you can check out crypto tab browser where you browse with the app and earn bit coin, another is minergate, bit coin blast etc. .

• NiceHash.
  • MinerGate.
  • CGMiner.
  • Genesis Mining.
  • MobileMiner.
  • HashFlare.
Post automatically merged:

• NiceHash.
  • MinerGate.
  • CGMiner.
  • Genesis Mining.
  • MobileMiner.
  • HashFlare.

The Best Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin Mining Apps For Android
  • MinerGate Mobile. Developer: MinerGate.com. Price: Free.
  • Crypto Miner (BTC,LTC,X11,XMR) Developer: Jesus Oliver. Price: Free.
  • NeoNeonMiner. Developer: Kangaderoo. Price: Free.
  • AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) ...
  • Pocket Miner. Developer: WardOne.

I will not advise you to try mining bitcoins with phone and apps. This is because I don't think such things are still profitable. I'm glad you already know. Currently, I have not found any good bitcoin mining app. I consider all those things ad as waste of time.

I know of Coinhive that is super easy to use and payment has been confirmed. Then there's Strom gain which I have personally used. The only downside to storm gain is that you need to use the mined coin to trade before you can withdraw. Apart from that, it is legit as the words comes and easy to mine.

• NiceHash.
  • MinerGate.
  • CGMiner.
  • Genesis Mining.
  • MobileMiner.
  • HashFlare.
NiceHash has no mobile mining support it can only be used on PC.
Genesis is a cloud mining platform this is not a mining application
Also hashflare is cloud mining which is already SCAM and has been no longer working and paying for a long time

I don't think there's any legit Bitcoin mining app there's a lot of scam all over the world now one should be careful when dealing with investment and things on how to invest I'll take that as my humble advise to all.

Yes! I have one I have been using, Bestfree App, I claim points by spinning, then watch ads to claim, then at withdrawal points are converted Satoshi.

You can also claim large points by doing offerwalls and surveys, sometimes promo codes are also given.

Payment is directly into coin base.

Yes, there is but a lot I have tried I don't withdraw because they end up spoiling my phone battery. Just go to playstore and type bitcoin mining app, you will see couple of them, read their reviews from their there you can judge how good the app is, concentrate on recent reviews, they are recent and will help you more.

Yes! I have one I have been using, Bestfree App, I claim points by spinning, then watch ads to claim, then at withdrawal points are converted Satoshi.

You can also claim large points by doing offerwalls and surveys, sometimes promo codes are also given.

Payment is directly into coin base.
That's good that you earn real satoshi from such mining site. I was using using mining apps before but the value i get through them is way less, that made me to halt my progress on it. Like how much satoshis where you able to make through this mining app??

Yes theres a lots of apps you can try to mine with your phone or pc.But it neccessary gives you a high profits specially if your device is low end or you dont have high and upgraded cpu and hardwares.You need to invest for the hardwares and upgraded device for better mining.

Personal computer with 8gig ram and 320-500 hard drive can mine btc and find blocks easily.
hard drive capacity has literally nothing to do with mining, or even rams speed, mining is GPU and CPU demanding, and you choose what part of your pc you want to use if you want to do mining

Just to let you know beforehand that mining Bitcoin on a computer with good graphic card is extremely hard (0.10$/day in a mining pool). Thus if you want to try on a mobile, it’s 0.01$/day if you keep your mobile 24h/24h.
Sadly there is no real android app which will make you earn easy bitcoins. These apps often display you a lot of ads to make money for themselves.
Hope you understand my opinion. Instead I recommend you to invest in altcoins or day trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back