What's new

Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

At the moment it isn't possible to mine useful amount of BTC using any mining software we see in the internet or google or app store. The best to earn BTC is doing tasks for those websites that rewards through BTC and that's all.
Most sites that pay via BTC these days are actually paid to click sites only and we already know that their Payment rate is not enticing at all.

All the bitcoin mining apps that I have seen and downloaded never done what they claimed they does. Some even requests for money before you can make use of them but I don't want to waste my money on what I'm not sure of it authenticity.

Most sites that pay via BTC these days are actually paid to click sites only and we already know that their Payment rate is not enticing at all.
Its just on the low, that's not the kind of gig I mean when it comes to working on the site that pays you with BTC. If you work for a blogger by updating articles on his or her blog, he or she might still reward you through BTC.

Its just on the low, that's not the kind of gig I mean when it comes to working on the site that pays you with BTC. If you work for a blogger by updating articles on his or her blog, he or she might still reward you through BTC.
That is nice option then. Those who sell domain names always prefer to use BTC too when receiving payment as it is a reliable coin.

I have fallen for a lot of scams that pretend that I can earn some bitcoin by linking withy phone . I think crypto tab is a legit one but you have to pay for it.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??

Seriously, it's very important that you or any other person have it well known now that there is no website or application that you can actually easily mine any cryptocurrency from.

I don't know much about the cryptotab browser but I think it is an application you can use in mining cryptocurrency, apart from this maybe there are others on the internet but most of them are always scam that is why I avoid them all.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??

I don't know bitcoin mining applications on the phone, but I know a few games on the play store for which you are paid in btc to play them. but of course, very small amounts and you have to spend some time on those applications ... in my opinion it's not worth it.

The only legit bitcoin mining app that I know I'd cryptotab. I have made withdrawal once from the app and I also have friends who have made withdrawals too. So, it is tested and trusted.

The only legit Bitcoin mining app that I have used is storm gain. You will be able to mine bitcoin with resources found on your phone every five hours. I particularly love it because there is options for you to increase your mining rate .

I don't know bitcoin mining applications on the phone, but I know a few games on the play store for which you are paid in btc to play them. but of course, very small amounts and you have to spend some time on those applications ... in my opinion it's not worth it.
Spending time on those apps downloadable at PlayStore doesn't worth it either. They simply give out very low pennies due to the revenue they are generating being somehow low or not enough to reward reasonable amount of money to it's users.

I want to believe that there are some legit mining app out there, but it is rather unfortunate that so many of them are scam which had made it look as if non of them are legit. But even the legit ones pay peanuts which is not worth ones time and data at the end of the day. It is better for one to either hold, trade, or even earn them through some genuine PTC platforms rather than trying to mine them.

Spending time on those apps downloadable at PlayStore doesn't worth it either. They simply give out very low pennies due to the revenue they are generating being somehow low or not enough to reward reasonable amount of money to it's users.

That's right, but you know that word ... until you test on your skin, you don't believe it. I also lost a lot of time with them and when I drew a line, it really isn't worth the time lost and the resources you offer, in exchange for a few cents ...

That's right, but you know that word ... until you test on your skin, you don't believe it. I also lost a lot of time with them and when I drew a line, it really isn't worth the time lost and the resources you offer, in exchange for a few cents ...
Yeah, I've tested it and experienced is downtime that's why I never continued using the apps to earn reward online. I can't work so much simply to earn pennies by the end of the day.

Yeah, I've tested it and experienced is downtime that's why I never continued using the apps to earn reward online. I can't work so much simply to earn pennies by the end of the day.

Well, it's really not worth the time lost for $ 0.50-1 maximum per month ... you lose around 100-200 hours for $ 1. This way you can easily make $ 1 a day on bizdustry, in one hour you do 50 jobs and you're done, the next ones you do the next day.

Well, it's really not worth the time lost for $ 0.50-1 maximum per month ... you lose around 100-200 hours for $ 1. This way you can easily make $ 1 a day on bizdustry, in one hour you do 50 jobs and you're done, the next ones you do the next day.
It's better here, because bizdustry is interactive, and we learn from each other too. What Facebook and Twitter can't offer is what Alex is offering which makes it worth staying often that those social media sites.

It's better here, because bizdustry is interactive, and we learn from each other too. What Facebook and Twitter can't offer is what Alex is offering which makes it worth staying often that those social media sites.

yes, it is the only forum I like, I see that users are active and legit and you can make a fixed income per month, if you are serious.

yes, it is the only forum I like, I see that users are active and legit and you can make a fixed income per month, if you are serious.
I love forum posting gigs, than writing whole lots of articles for almost same amountnt by the end of the day with your forum job if you put much more seriousness to posts. At times I make $3 posting on forums plus the amount I make doing some tasks at picoworkers + my crypto trading profit weekly. When I calculate it, it's quite better writing articles for clients who never paid higher than $3 for 700 words error and plagiarism free contents.

There are quite some couple of applications that you can use to mine bitcoin but a majority of them are only available on top level laptop computers that have at least a 8gb ram. Cryptotab browser is the most commonly used in mobile.

I love forum posting gigs, than writing whole lots of articles for almost same amountnt by the end of the day with your forum job if you put much more seriousness to posts. At times I make $3 posting on forums plus the amount I make doing some tasks at picoworkers + my crypto trading profit weekly. When I calculate it, it's quite better writing articles for clients who never paid higher than $3 for 700 words error and plagiarism free contents.

I'm glad to hear that. I also like to post on forums, but apart from bizdustry and another forum that is at the beginning and I still don't know anything about it, I don't know where else to work .. beermoney but you have an hourly limit of a few posts and only in 10 hours a day you can make $ 1 ... and I can't go in every hour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back