What's new

Is their any legit Bitcoin mining app??

I am not sure there is, because most of this site claims to be mining bitcoin but in the real sense they only absorb Bitcoin power,but am sure of one which is crypto tab pro but it's not worth it.

When bitcoin was first introduced, you can mine bitcoin using your mobile phone but nowadays , mining with mobile phone drains the battery because of the ram usage , but now you can mine with your system.
Both desktop and smart phone mining isn't encouraging at all. You can't mine out reasonable amount of coins that will bring reasonable amount of money. It is best you form a mining block with group of mining enthusiasts, buy mining hardware and start mining legitimately.

I have not come across any app where you can mine bitcoins for free. Most of the apps that claim to be bitcoin miners are a scam , I have tried some but never got paid. There are few legit cloud mining sites instead which requires investment.

I have not come across any app where you can mine bitcoins for free. Most of the apps that claim to be bitcoin miners are a scam , I have tried some but never got paid. There are few legit cloud mining sites instead which requires investment.
The only mining site I'm doing at the moment are simply those ones offering free mining reward without deposit, simply visiting their site and completing daily task.

The only mining site I'm doing at the moment are simply those ones offering free mining reward without deposit, simply visiting their site and completing daily task.
Which are those sites? I know an app called stormgain which gives free rewards and later can be used for trading only. Any such apps?

Which are those sites? I know an app called stormgain which gives free rewards and later can be used for trading only. Any such apps?
I used the app, but they banned me in an unscrupulous manner when i never broken any rules. I came to learn that, you need to invest money with in seven days of registration to know you aren't there to milk from them alone.

They keep on telling you that you can be able to mine Bitcoin from your computer and from your phone, these are mere lies and fraud to steal your data

They keep on telling you that you can be able to mine Bitcoin from your computer and from your phone, these are mere lies and fraud to steal your data
Lol, they just want to get you believing them, especially those cloud mining sites that will ask you to deposit at last. But when you're using free desktop/mobile device mining apps you'll earn some fractions of coins as reward.

Well I don't not really think so because of all the sites of app that mines Bitcoin as they as are all scam the ones I have encountered.

Lol, they just want to get you believing them, especially those cloud mining sites that will ask you to deposit at last. But when you're using free desktop/mobile device mining apps you'll earn some fractions of coins as reward.
And this so called fractions for using or mining with their free plans will amount to something at a very distant insignificant satoshis

I used the app, but they banned me in an unscrupulous manner when i never broken any rules. I came to learn that, you need to invest money with in seven days of registration to know you aren't there to milk from them alone.
Thats sad , and it once again proves everyone asking for investments before withdrawal. There is nothing called free money except the faucets.

Thats sad , and it once again proves everyone asking for investments before withdrawal. There is nothing called free money except the faucets.
That's typically sad one. What if i added money on my wallet and came to learn that i was banned? That could've been more saddened to me.

That's typically sad one. What if i added money on my wallet and came to learn that i was banned? That could've been more saddened to me.
That shows the level of harshness of the scam site admin. Only thing we can do is to seek advice or research before investing and also aware other people about any site that scammed us before like that.

That shows the level of harshness of the scam site admin. Only thing we can do is to seek advice or research before investing and also aware other people about any site that scammed us before like that.
That's just it dear, we ought to dig deep make researches to avoid being scammed. In case we fall, we should endeavour to tell others about it so they'll won't fall to such scam.

A friend of mine introduced me to one up that can be used to mine cryptocurrency. I have to uninstall it when it started draining my batteries and my data. I'm still in search of the flexible ones to mine top cryptocurrency.

I will always tell people to stop wasting their time trying to mine any kind of cryptocurrency in clothing bitcoin because you are definitely not going to mind anything than just waste your time.

At the moment I'm not thinking about earning money from mining sites which I'm not certain enough if they'll ever come legit or not.

A friend of mine introduced me to one up that can be used to mine cryptocurrency. I have to uninstall it when it started draining my batteries and my data. I'm still in search of the flexible ones to mine top cryptocurrency.
Its good you uninstalled it cos you won't be earning anything meaningful from such mining app. At the moment their is none that is rewarding better Satoshis using their app to mine BTC.

Gone are the days when you mine Bitcoin with your phone during the early invention of Bitcoin into the crypto world. I don't think many still uses mining apps this days to mine Bitcoin cos of how it drains down the battery, and causes the phone to persistently lag. Do you still think their is an app that still mine Bitcoin up to today??
Now that Bitcoin is very expensive, it would be really difficult fto to see any application where one can mine it . Most existing ones are scams.

Now that Bitcoin is very expensive, it would be really difficult to see any application where one can mine it . Most existing ones are scams.
At the moment it isn't possible to mine useful amount of BTC using any mining software we see in the internet or google or app store. The best to earn BTC is doing tasks for those websites that rewards through BTC and that's all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back