Is Solo Mining Possible?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Solo mining can be interpreted as mining Bitcoin yourself (not in groups) and of course all the rewards that will be obtained are only for yourself.
So in your opinion, is it still profitable to mine Bitcoin solo (alone)?

Last edited:
Solo mining can be interpreted as mining Bitcoin yourself (not in groups) and of course all the rewards that will be obtained are only for yourself. of course the level of difficulty will be higher and more difficult than if you join a mining pool. Currently solo mining must be done by an expert using up-to-date devices which are very expensive. So in your opinion, is it still profitable to mine Bitcoin solo (alone)?
I read recently an article where someone got the block reward while only having around 1TH hashing speed from USB miners. This is explained that you have a higher chance of hitting the lottery than hitting the block reward.

Sometimes some websites are offering parts where he sells anti miners and hardware requirements for mining means by simple calculations you could reach good mining yourself by buying the correspondent hardware equipment to mine.

I will go with the pool mining because of the reward I would get at the end. It's better to make more money while mining than doing it all alone. You Would make money from the people you referred to the mining pool.

I will go with the pool mining because of the reward I would get at the end. It's better to make more money while mining than doing it all alone. You Would make money from the people you referred to the mining pool.
When you refer then in this case it is no longer solo mining it is becoming group mining as the thread starter has mentioned in this post. Referring is good due to passive income and free upgrades offered from the mining pool and referral contest.

When you refer then in this case it is no longer solo mining it is becoming group mining as the thread starter has mentioned in this post. Referring is good due to passive income and free upgrades offered from the mining pool and referral contest.
That basically what i used to increase my mining earnings with cryptotab. I was able to Garner reasonable numbers of affiliates.

That basically what i used to increase my mining earnings with cryptotab. I was able to Garner reasonable numbers of affiliates.
Exactly such work in-group becomes a serious earning opportunity but solo mining is just for beginners as it is not even let you earn 1 $ a day or even 1 $ a week as a personal experience.

Solo mining is actually a good way to mine but the amount of pay that you will get at the end is very slow and that makes it discouraging.

Solo mining is actually a good way to mine but the amount of pay that you will get at the end is very slow and that makes it discouraging.
The amount of money that you would get is indeed very discouraging and that makes it difficult for me to keep working on cryptotab because I am so discouraged by the amount that I get.

The amount of money that you would get is indeed very discouraging and that makes it difficult for me to keep working on cryptotab because I am so discouraged by the amount that I get.
I have also stop mining on cryptotab because I'm so discouraged with the amount that I get. if you really want to make money on that platform, you will need to buy the hashrate.

I have also stop mining on cryptotab because I'm so discouraged with the amount that I get. if you really want to make money on that platform, you will need to buy the hashrate.
The same thing is applicable to me because I did not work like to work on platform that will amount to a waste of the time. Working on such platform is a big waste of time for me.

The same thing is applicable to me because I did not work like to work on platform that will amount to a waste of the time. Working on such platform is a big waste of time for me.
I have mined for so many times and all this has been a failed project for me, because I've not been able to make something reasonable through mining process.

I have mined for so many times and all this has been a failed project for me, because I've not been able to make something reasonable through mining process.
I will only go into mining if I have the financial capabilities because if you want to make something reasonable in minING, you will have to create a mining rig or buy the mining speed.

I will only go into mining if I have the financial capabilities because if you want to make something reasonable in minING, you will have to create a mining rig or buy the mining speed.
If you really want to make money in the mining business, the best way to go about it is to get yourself a minig rig or a miner.

With increasing energy prices and decreasing bitcoin prices, I do not think there are a lot of profit in mining.

Solo mining can be interpreted as mining Bitcoin yourself (not in groups) and of course all the rewards that will be obtained are only for yourself.
So in your opinion, is it still profitable to mine Bitcoin solo (alone)?
It is profitable because I will own it all alone and not with anyone. I won't be dividing what I have mined into particles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back