What's new

Is Setting Up an Online Store a High-Risk Investment?

Setting up any business is risky and no business can be classified as easy. But an online store is not the most risky type of job out there. Some online store doesn't even buy these goods because they just advertise for vendors.
THe world would have been backward if technology never merged in. Infact, everything we are enjoying today Is based in the invention of technology which I don't think technology can stop to exist in the future in as much the earth us concerned so online shop remains the best so far

I am thinking about setting an online store. You might ask, how much money I am investing? Here is the breakdown of the investment.
thumbnail.jpg

All in App Purchases FREE
Best Games without Ads First 7 Days FREE then 25rs/week​
Domain: $13 (dot com from namecheap)
thumbnail.jpg

Makeup, Beauty and More
visit alegrachetti.com/ to learn more​
Hosting: $95 (VPS from namecheap
Content management: $384 (Shopify basic membership
Add on: $200 (approx)
Digital Marketing: $500 (approx)
I will need a total $1156 to setup an online store and promote the store on social media to generate sales. The cost does not include the price for product manufacturing or procurement. I will need an additional $1000 to either procure products or manufacture products. Will I actually make money from this store? There is no guarantee.
So, do you think setting an online store is also a high-risk investment?
thumbnail.jpg

All in App Purchases FREE
Best Games without Ads First 7 Days FREE then 25rs/week​
From the last one year experience I have seen that online investment is always a risk.
There are many types of risk in the way of online starting a business or a store.
You may face difficulties to attractive and satisfy your customers, hackers may interrupt you, spammers can also come into your way. So before starting, gain experience, make sure the security checks and then go for it wisely.

Setting up an online store can only be risky when you don't know what you are doing. Probably you join the bandwagon or does you are setting up the store. Though nothing in this world is a risk-free. every business you are going to setup comes with associated waste. before you can set up an online store you have to have a strong distributing channel if you don't want to be recording refunds on your store.

Fear of failure is an amazingly strong thing, and it keeps a lot of people from trying. And agreed – enjoying the process of building an eCommerce business is tremendously helpful, even if you’re not “in love” with what you’re selling!
Truth be told bro, no business that we can't say it's not risky starting up. Even most at times when we start up we know best about, it's not a guarantee that we must succeed at it, I've seen people change from this business to another

I am thinking about setting an online store. You might ask, how much money I am investing? Here is the breakdown of the investment.
I will need a total $1156 to setup an online store and promote the store on social media to generate sales. The cost does not include the price for product manufacturing or procurement. I will need an additional $1000 to either procure products or manufacture products. Will I actually make money from this store? There is no guarantee.
No, it's not. As far as you are in total control of everything that happens on the online store, there is nothing to worry about in setting it up. Business is all about risks.

There is no kind of business that doesn't involve risk, all kind of business involve brakes so as a business owner or an investor who must know that all business whether online or offline involves risk.

$500 for digital marketing, isn't that on the high side? Anyways back to your question I do not see it as a high risk investment scheme, I believe with the appropriate marketing tools you'll realise your money soon enough

I think what defines a high risk investment is how much you could earn and loose within a period of time and in this case the margins are high. I do not think the online store is a high investment risk because people usually pay for delivery, you just have to make the store popular.

I think the only thing that can be considered as risky in online store is getting lots of customers to patronize your online store, which can be achieved over a period of time when started and when you always have quality products and services available.

Setting up an online store, may not be all that risky, all one needs to do is being unique in what ever you do, and aim at customer satisfaction.

Setting up an online store to me I call it a midium scale type of investment. If you're going for a highly scaled type of store, then it's high risk

This is not really high risk investment, but one that would get you enough money if you play your cards well. You need to work on the issue of trust and effective delivery to get the best patronage.

Not really high risk but every business is a risk, what matters is how you plan to manage the business. You need full focus to be able to manage an online store. It requires attention but it is a low risk business if been manage very well

Starting up a online business is a good business, because you can advertise your business online and have many customers, if you have a good quality product.

High Risk Investment means an investment that can give you a lot of profits but also has a high risk factors. based on this defination, online business is also a High Risk Investment. You need to invest a lot of money and you may not earn easily.

There is no business that doesn't come with it own risks, the way we address the risks is what matters in which online store is not an exception. Before you start your own online store, you can employ the services of experts who have been in the business for a while to put you through on some certain things so as to have a hitch free business experience.

Last edited:
This life is all about risks, starting an online store is a risk too but without risks there is nothing to be gained, as long as you've done your due research before venturing online

E
The more I see threads on domain and websites the more I want to learn it I think it all makes sense the things you said here in your contents .it's will be an high risk definitely.

E

The more I see threads on domain and websites the more I want to learn it I think it all makes sense the things you said here in your contents .it's will be an high risk definitely.
Setting up an online work it is not a high-risk investment but however there is no investment or business that does not involve risk, as they say no risk no reward.

Yes it is to me. Why I said it is a high risk investment is because if you don't really know how to run that stor properly and efficiently, it will impact on your returns negatively

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back