What's new

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?

This ripple coin XRP, is one type of coin that is good to invest in and hold it there in your wallet for long term. You buy it, keep it there for like eight to a couple of few years before selling out for profits

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
This days what i do with ripple is nothing less than to trade, i don't think too is a good investment coin because since last year Nov you posted this thread ripple is yet to reach $2 where's other have gone far beyond....

Ripple XRP coin isn't doing bad either, it is still improving even if it experienced some dip in price recently. But the coin is just supper rising to the top irrespective of the lawsuit with US SEC.

Ripple is low-risk investment with lots of potential rewards. It's something you should definitely do some research before you consider adding it to your portfolio. ... If you're willing to invest the time and energy, then for you, it could well do.
I totally agree with you on ripple. No one would have thought that ripple xrp will be this valuable some months back when it was less than $1 and doesn't look like it will ever increase in value, now it is one of the most promising coin to invest on.

Even though the recent bearish run affected it deeply, but the coin have shown enough signs of recovering. It came down from $1.53 to $0.71 in this ongoing bearish run. But at the moment it is now $0.92.

I think ripple digital currency is a good investment for the future because even when it is under lawsuit, it has been experiencing increase in value.

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
Nothing is impossible,but as for those who still invest in it am very sure by now they will be smiling qs ripple increase in value as well. So nothing is impossible if you belief and have faith tho.

I don't know whether ripple should be considered profitable or not. I lost trust on this coin after it faced lawsuit by security exchange. However, once I had high opinion.

Many people are having different opinions concerning the ripple coin if it is worth investing in or not. I would say that if you have some of the Coin in your wallet, you should HODL for a while because the coin seem promising to me

Ripple coin is currently at $0.94 today, when i checked the coinmarketcap four hours ago. I believe the coin is on the turning point, after going more than -50% bearish.

Yeah. Maybe in the long run, I think ripple has gone through a lot this past year, if you are looking to invest for the future why not, be careful to invest what you can afford to lose.

XRP coin is currently poised at $0.999 at the moment when i checked the coinmarketcap last 2 hours. It was $1.03 earlier today too, but it went down a little bit.

Not a financial advise but I would say that ripples is a good investment as it is a coin that has good feature that people might like at any given point in time.

Yeah. Maybe in the long run, I think ripple has gone through a lot this past year, if you are looking to invest for the future why not, be careful to invest what you can afford to lose.
Yes, Ripple have seen a lot this year, and no doubt the price have been affected both positively and negatively. At the meantime it is trying to recover and move closer to reaching $2 that it nearly reached last month.

A good businessman must understand the financial record of his company or else he is bound to run into unnecessary lost because of his lackadaisical attitude toward record check it is not enough to have an an accountant in your company.
This thing is ripple investment is not that profitable and I don't advise anyone to go into such at this present time of post-pandemic until it has regained balance.

Currently I have a feeling that the ripple project was being slowed down because of the law suit they were facing. The coin is still very well underpriced and would be nice buying some.

Pretty informative write up my friend, I have heard of ripple from a lot different places but i think I might still have to give it a little more time before I invest in it.

Of course ripples is a good coin to invest in since you know that crypto currency is not a get rich quick scheme because it require you been patience as your investment grow.

Ripple is one of the best coin to buy and hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. This coin is popular due to it's low transaction fee that can not be said about other coin in the market

One of the best altcoin to invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business at the moment is ripple. Despite the fact that they have some issues with security exchange commission as at last year the coin came back stronger

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back