What's new

Is Ripple Investing Profitable?

Ripple is low-risk investment with lots of potential rewards. It's something you should definitely do some research before you consider adding it to your portfolio. ... If you're willing to invest the time and energy, then for you, it could well do.

Well, you said that Ripple is created by the company itself. How is it created? Maybe by simply saying I am creating another million Ripple. Isn't that outrageous that they are like having a printing machine for the US dollar? But their currency is Ripple. So they just create and sell to us the imaginary digital commodity. That is like scamming us.

Yes and absolutely investing on ripple is very much profitable, with the rate at which ripple is appreciating massively recently one won't regret investing on it. One ripple is currently 250 naira which is almost close to a dollar.

They will continue generating profits (which makes them valid investments), but you'll never be able to buy them for under $1. For investors looking for a smart investment under $1, Ripple could be a good contender. ... Today, Ripple is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments.

Yes it profitable to invest right now They will continue generating profits (which makes them valid investments), but you'll never be able to buy them for under $1. For investors looking for a smart investment under $1, Ripple could be a good contender. ... Today, Ripple is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments.

Investing in Ripple is not too unlike other investing. It does take a different turn as it is a cryptocurrency investment opportunity, and the fact that the coin of choice here is Ripple makes it slightly different from say trading in Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency investing and trading is different in a good way from traditional investing as this space has been built to be very inclusive and have little to no barriers to entry.

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.
Currently Max Supply 100,000,000,000 XRP.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

So what do you think, will XRP (Ripple) investment be profitable?
Yes its profitable, no matter what issues they have right now, there signal is moving up. Its increasing and people are still buying it. Its a very good coin that is also good for trading. Moreover its the valuable cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap

The price of Ripple (XRP) is currently $ 0.448320 and ranks 3 on CoinmarketCap. From the analysis and price prediction, Ripple will not be able to reach $ 1 in less than 12 months,

As an analysis we must be realistic that Ripple (XRP) is not a successful crypto, even many people say crypto failed because it was too centralized, and prioritized security systems.
The XRP system is applied to the banking world and causes XRP to have speculative value. Today many people buy XRP not because of price movements, but people buy XRP because of the potential price in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"
Many think Ripple will be a Bitcoin Killer, by trying to make transactions better and faster than Bitcoin, Increasing security higher than Bitcoin, Ripple is trying to occupy the first rank, once ranked second, even though now it remains in the third rank.

Ripple was created by a private company, so the company can determine the rules of the game for profit.

How XRP Works
Ripple is used as a global installment network. It allows banks (and other retail users) to make payments between countries and exchange currencies with one another. All transactions on the Ripple protocol ledger must pay with XRP, although this fee is relatively small at around 0.00012 XRP, this fee is not for the miners or Ripple management company, however these fees are eliminated or removed thereby reducing the amount of Ripple available.

XRP Cannot be Mined
Ripple cannot be mined by the general public, Ripple is only created by the Ripple company itself. Ripple is known as a stable crypto, therefore many people use it as an investment tool?

Ripple is doing very well right now and it is one of the cryptocurrencies that I can recommend for people to buy and hold. Ripple has so many potentials and it is gaining wide recognition day by day in the crypto space. I have a strong belief that it is going to be one of the top currencies in the future.

Ripple, "Bitcoin Killer"

How XRP Works

XRP Cannot be Mined

As at the time your post was created, Ripple (XRP) was struggling to survive the cryptocurrencies market but now ripple looks so promising than some cryptos. It suddenly risen above $1 in less than a week and has maintained the feat for over two months now.

We'll ripple investment may be considered profitable and legit to some people and also to some extent of it operational advantage but to me personally I will prefer other coin like litecoin, dogcoin and others compared to ripple.

As at the time your post was created, Ripple (XRP) was struggling to survive the cryptocurrencies market but now ripple looks so promising than some cryptos. It suddenly risen above $1 in less than a week and has maintained the feat for over two months now.
It has maintained the price value of over $1 for the said duration. XRP coin is valued around $1.41 at the time i checked it earlier today. I'm hopeful it will get to $2 from now to October 2021.

At the time of this thread, ripple was below a dollar but now it's like 1.40 so I guess every form of crypto is best in the long term, also the SEC suit against ripple could also have affected its rise but fingers crossed
Post automatically merged:

At the time of this thread, ripple was below a dollar but now it's like 1.40 so I guess every form of crypto is best in the long term, also the SEC suit against ripple could also have affected its rise but fingers crossed

I only get scared in investing on bitcoin as a crypto currency because its always fluctuating but ripple is doing well m so its will be a good investment opportunity , but the only advise is to always research on anything you want to invest in.

I think that almost almost all the major cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc are profitable. This is because all of them are doing quite well and the price of all of these cryptocurrencies have skyrocketed in the past few years. This means that cryptocurrency investements are indeed profitable as many people say.

Post automatically merged:

I really don't know what's affecting the price to jump up and down steadily. The coin is now valued at $1.36, its reducing gradually after going very high recently.

Well the cryptocurrency called Ripple have been on serious case for a very long time now but from the look of things it looks like it's going to be a very big investment when a lot of people are invested money and need to get to see that it is going to increase in its value.

Xrp coin is not the kind if coin that worth the long time investment plan. It is shy away from such. It increases exponentially and still falls drastically low when you must have expected to climb so high.

Currently I think ripple is doing greatly well, although no one knows what will happen. In some more time, but I believe it will be a good decision to invest in xrp at this period with the way the price has been skyrocketing

Ripple coin might be small decline, it doesn't mean its not worth investing around. The coin have made very high price increase even when it is daunt on lawsuit issues

Investments in the ripple coin to me is a type I will want someone to see as a long term one. Because it seems to take a little longer for the coin to make significant moves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back