What's new

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

I agree with you that before a community becomes an urban area that that community must have been a rural area but what I am saying is that for most commentators into another area takes a very long time and most people may not be able to wait that long for their investment to mature.
Well it depends o, definitely some land in core rural area wont appreciate quicker than expected but what if the rural is close to an urban example is epe close to lekki in Lagos.

Real estate investment in the rural area is flourishing but I believe it may not be profitable as it should be in the Urban settlement, we must understand that people are migrating from the rural area to the urban settlement

quick look at the numbers shows us a gradual shift toward the suburban and rural markets. To get a better glimpse into this, let’s take a look at some of these areas around the country and check their sales and rentals:
Real estate in rural area can only be flourishing if it is cheaper another for the people living in those areas to be able to afford it without that it cannot flourish.

With the way our society is structured today, it's very important that we understand that the city is already exhausted and it's better to explore the rural areas.

Real estate can not flourish in rural areas due to many reason one of which land is not appreciating in such areas. And also people leave rural areas to urban in search of what to do while is hardly to see someone leaving urban area to rural areas. So real estate can not flourish in rural areas as in urban area.

Real estate in rural areas is not flourishing as in urban area. there are people who prefer to buy properties in rural areas because it's cheaper.

Yes it does flourish most especially if there's a little development and infrastructure facilitiate like good roads, electricity, hospitals and tap water mostly attract people to that side. Real estate investment in the rural areas need patient.

A majority of people in the rural areas are increasingly migrating to urban towns which make development of tea estate around there to be very slow unless if you have long term plan.

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
I think you are right on this post thread because I also notice that in one of my land property in rural area that I kept for so many years now,but when I needed money urgently and I try to sell it out the money they price it is bad.

Real estate is really in youtube advertising, MMM and other plans there are pointed that are not ready yet so why you're not dancer.

Real estate also flourish in the rural areas. Rural areas properties are very good for companies location and higher institutions establishment due to the vast amount of land that can be accumulated in such areas.

I do not think that the real estate business in the rural areas is flourishing as compared to those run in the urban areas. The bargaining power is not there in the rural areas to make it flourish

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
Real estate in rural area now flourishes this is because in the rural area and how educated they exposed they see things it's not like in the olden days where you can just give them a little money and buy the whole thing land in rural areas and now expensive too because people are now coming to a establish in rural areas.

Are you a state may not be flourishing in rural areas because there may not be enough investors who are willing to buy properties from such places but I think there are places that has the potential to grow.

quick look at the numbers shows us a gradual shift toward the suburban and rural markets. To get a better glimpse into this, let’s take a look at some of these areas around the country and check their sales and rentals:
Real estate in rural area do not flourish at all because the people living in such areas do not have enough money to afford real estate properties however most times real estate rural or urban help a lot.

It can't be compared to Urban areas when talking about development but it has sure been seeing some improvement in recent years. People are moving from urban to rural areas.

Of course yes real estate in rural area is something that is increasing at the moment because with the overpopulation of the urban cities the industry have to move towards the rural setting.

I can't recall seeing a scenario where there is a real estate in a village location at all. The hardly happen let alone let me know as to whether it is profitable or not

Real estate business is one of the most growing business in the world today which is why a lot of people are jumping into it because it's something that keeps on appreciating over time.

It can't be compared to Urban areas when talking about development but it has sure been seeing some improvement in recent years. People are moving from urban to rural areas.
You are right that the development in the urban area is very quick. However, there are not more lands to buy in the urban places that buyers go to the suburbs or to the rural areas for their potential move of residence. You need to wait for maybe 5 years for a rural area to be developed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back