What's new

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

It may be a little profitable but not as the urban settlement, obviously you cannot sell out an asset you bought for $2000 last year at the same price ,there will always be a little increase in the price. But not like real estate investment in the urban settlement

There are many issues with property business and this is why I do not actually like it as much and I have no plans to invest in such business. I prefer cryptocurrency trading.

There are many issues with property business and this is why I do not actually like it as much and I have no plans to invest in such business. I prefer cryptocurrency trading.
But what if cryptocurrency does not exist, what other online investment will you love to engage into ? because as I understand investment in real estate is the most profitable and that is what big men are doing.

But what if cryptocurrency does not exist, what other online investment will you love to engage into ? because as I understand investment in real estate is the most profitable and that is what big men are doing.

If cryptocurrencies wouldn't have had existed, I would have probably invested in stocks or gold. It is much easier to invest in such volatile markets because they require less amount to start investments.

Real Estate in the rural areas is flourishing at all. The reason is that their is no plans on rural area,no lay out at all. That is why people are moving to urban areas to start business.

Yes real estate in the rural areas can be flourishing depending on the infrastructure in that area. Land is always appreciating and not depreciate. If there are institutions in the rural areas definitely the real estate will flourish.
One thing that can really make the rural area to flouurish is among other things the presence of industries,where people will make their daily living will determine if they are willing to stay around the area.
Post automatically merged:

Yes real estate in the rural areas can be flourishing depending on the infrastructure in that area. Land is always appreciating and not depreciate. If there are institutions in the rural areas definitely the real estate will flourish.
One thing that can really make the rural area to flouurish is among other things the presence of industries,where people will make their daily living will determine if they are willing to stay around the area.

Due to overpopulation in the urban are settlement , people most especially big time farmers are moving into the housing are estate in the rural settlement to take care of their farm and stay close.

If cryptocurrencies wouldn't have had existed, I would have probably invested in stocks or gold. It is much easier to invest in such volatile markets because they require less amount to start investments.
Stock trading or investment is not even like cryptocurrency and it's not even the best if you are comparing it to cryptocurrency, if it was really good as they said a lot of people could have abandon cryptocurrency by now. I don't really know much about gold Investment.

Stock trading or investment is not even like cryptocurrency and it's not even the best if you are comparing it to cryptocurrency, if it was really good as they said a lot of people could have abandon cryptocurrency by now. I don't really know much about gold Investment.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency trading gained much attention due to the rising value of Bitcoin and other digital assets. Not even many properties gained that much value if we compare them to cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I think cryptocurrency trading gained much attention due to the rising value of Bitcoin and other digital assets. Not even many properties gained that much value if we compare them to cryptocurrencies.
I don't really know how stock trading work, does it really mean that it is just like cryptocurrency in which you can invest in an asset and the price will increase in value in the future ? tell me a little more about it.

Real estate don't usually flourish in rural areas but some that have close proximity to a big town do experience influx of development as a result of spill over of development from the big town. Also when an industry, higher institution is sited in the rural area there tend to be more appreciation of real estate.

Real estate in rural settlement use to be a nightmare because it is the "rural settlement" we are talking about, how many people wants 5o acquire a building in the rural settlement? But these days the cost of land and buildings in my rural community has really been on a high side specifically because alot of its initial residents now want to have a house as well in their rural communities as they do in the urban settlements they are based. Like all real estates rule the locations of such land or buildings will determine the cost of it.

Most of the rural towns in the vicinity of the highway and planned train routes are flourishing not with the rental but with the sales of the real estate - land or housing. They know that sooner or later the town will be considered a suburban town that the prices of property will soar.

To most instance, the flourishing of estate business in the rural area is not mostly effective due to some certain condition of rural urban migration and search for a greener pasture.

With your analysis above, it is obvious that real estate business in the rural area will not flourish that much especially compared to when it is in the urban area. So, investing in real estate in the rural area is good for someone with long term goal. My opinion though.

Yes for sure. Real estate in the rural area are flourishing but might not be compared to the urban estate building which keep getting customers everyday. But all I know is that investment in real estate either in a rural area or an urban area is a good asset forever.

I don't even know if people are really investing in real estate in the rural settlement for the main purpose of making a reasonable profit, if there is such a profitable business in the rural settlement a lot of rural dwellers will always make a lot of money with it..

Well, to some extent I will say yes because some of the rural areas are even more better than the urban areas in terms of business transactions.

Investing in real estate property in the rural area don't bring quick profit. you will have to wait for longer than usual to make profit if you want to invest real estate property in the rural area. It is better to buy real estate property in the Urban centre at the right location in order to make consistent income.

Real estate in rural area doesn't flourish. It will only flourish if there is a sudden developement in that area. Businesses will move to that area and people will then start buying properties in that area.

I believe you feel that way because you are only thinking of the short term profit being made on the urban real estate market but the rural area also appreciates but in the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back