What's new

Is real Estate in the rural areas flourishing at all?

The business florish quite well, the rate at which the rural area develops is very rapid,if you invest in the rural area you can earn more than 50% of what you invest within six months and about 100% within the period of eighteen months.

I think real estate is flourishing in the rural areas these days because the urban areas are becoming overcrowded and people are looking to invest in the rural area so there is profit in going for the rural area.

The plain truth is no. Real estate business in rural areas is not profitable. I advice you do not go into such Investment. You either invest in urban areas where the commercial activities is high or you try other things offline, such as agricultural investment.

In my own awareness, real, estate business in the local and rural areas is not doing well at all. Most people only invest in the urban areas because of the rate of rural urban migration. If the rural areas can be developed too, this business will flourish.

Real estate is flourishing everywhere in my country. In rural area the standard is quite low but if you can meet a particular taste over there you will make massive money in that rural area.

The business florish quite well, the rate at which the rural area develops is very rapid,if you invest in the rural area you can earn more than 50% of what you invest within six months and about 100% within the period of eighteen months.
Ancient cities, as well as their variety of form and function, were noteworthy for their geographical diversity. Theories that aim to explain ancient urbanism by a single factor, such as economic gain, do not capture the archaeologists' range of variation reported. Early urban excavations suggest that some cities were sparsely populated political capitals, while others were commercial centers.

Of course, the value of real estate in rural areas is increasing in developed countries.But in developing countries, on the other hand, the trend is very slow and people are moving from the countryside to the big cities to find better employment opportunities.

Why can global cities survive in a post-COVID future? Urban and rural populations expected by 2050 ... All is about shaping the real estate future for a better world.

Real Estate is a good investment prospect, and it will flourish either in rural and urban settlements just that the real Estate properties/building in rural areas will be very much different from the ones in Urban areas.
What could have made a rural area real estate flourish? It's just like a desert, if you buy a property in the rural area is like wasting your money because you hardly see who to buy it back from and even though you see one there will be no competition that can make you to charge higher price. Real estate in the city will make you rich fast.

What increases land is not because it is sited in the city. Land whether in the rural or urban do appreciate due to increase in population. When the population in a given area increase businesses will move and people tend to settle in such places.

All the developed location ,you live in Nigeria was once a bush or water log area which many people don’t want to own property in such location,after development reach all these location ,many that failed to buy then now become tenants in these location.

Real estate in the rural areas might not be profitable now, but at the long run, those areas will also be developed.

It will flourish when you make the house to suit people's budget in that area. You will study the place first, check for basic amenities and infrastructure before setting up there. Probably affordable houses so people around there would be able to afford it.

Real estate in rural areas is not that profitable. But it is important for you to invest rural areas for a long time profit because rural areas can develop after sometime. Even the places that we are cities today was once rural areas. So it is definitely good to invest in rural areas for a long term purpose.

We have all come to know of how real estate doesn't flourish much in the rural areas, Lands in the rural areas don't appreciate much because of it's location but that same land in an urban areas will cost a fortune in a short time.
With this knowledge, does the real estate business in the rural area flourish at all?
The urban area use to be a rural area. If you have a real estate in a rural area with adequate security,trust me it will flurish, people now a days wants and atmosphere where they can think properly and that can only be possible in a very quite place. Rural real estate do make huge amount of profit , if the invest can really invest in it .

Base on the situation we found ourselves in the country, i will say no because people are relocating to the urban areas on daily basis, becouse that is where you see happening joints and centers, so if you have a real estate business in the rural areas you better think of relocating it to the urban areas.

Yup.... Really estate in the rural area is paying and a lot of people are really going into it... Cos the assurance that the rural area will be urbanised is sure... So people tend to buy at a low cost...save it for some days then sell it off at a high cost.

Real estate business in the rural area is not flourishing because not every one loves to live in the rural area, but investors who invest in the ruler area makes more profit.

In my country, big pieces of lands are owned by rich countrymen and they are not at all educated but still they have a lot of money. However, I think that property located in an urban settlement is much more valuable in my country.

That's why it depends on the location in the rural areas, there are fast developing rural areas where real estate business is flourishing.

Real estate business in the rural area is not flourishing because not every one loves to live in the rural area, but investors who invest in the ruler area makes more profit.
No matter how much you look at it from any perspective, rural location are now the best place for real estate to push into and develop it to be on the same level with the city.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back