What's new

Is radio advertisement effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio advertisement is mostly effective in less developed areas where there is no constant power supply because people use the radio as an alternative to listen to mass media. If there is an area with constant electricity a lot of the population will prefer to be watching TV
I disagree with you on this . Radio advertisement have nothing to do with rural or less develop area. Fact is you think people do not listen to radio anymore. Or you might feel people do not listen to radio in urbanized setting. That is not true. A lot of person use the radio while driving to work or traveling from one place to another. I know you can relate. What makes an advert effective is the ability to reach a targeted audience. Hardly is people in a rural setting a target audience for an advert.

Are there people who still listen to radio? Of course, there are but what I mean is how many are they now? Mostly the listeners are those who are driving. Most people I see are on their phones maybe in social media or some other sites but not radio. With the effectiveness of the marketing or the advertising on radio I would prefer to promote the business in social media. It is free and easy to do than paying for a radio advertisement.

Radio is also a highly effective medium with a strong ROI. Naturally the effectiveness of advertising varies by the creativity and relevancy of ads, and radio is no exception. Relevant emotional and creative radio ads help consumer to process brand-related information in a creative, cost effective approach.

Radio advertisement is still still effective as there are lot of people who listen to radio programs. The best way to maximize your radio advertisement is to engage in two step marketing. That is you use a radio advertisement to generate leads to the prepared offer you have for your target audience. you can do this by promoting a free offer on the radio advertisement in order to generate leads then follow them off with the offer you have at hand.

Despite all the changes in the last decade in how Americans access music, AM/FM radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium today. It's an inexpensive way to reach your existing and potential customers

I believe radio to still be more much effective both in the rural and urban area, though it is more effective in the rural than urban. In our cars and buses we board to work on the urban area, most of them uses the radio as a means to entertain themselves while driving and most people plug in earpeice to listen to their favorite radio station and when there is power failure, people bring out the radios to have something to listen to especially the old ones. So radio advertisement is still effective and that is the more reason why their fee is quite expensive

Yes radio advertising is effective Radio advertising is pretty cheap – sound bites, musical intros, background music etc are low cost, with some stations offering free production. When you directly compare the production cost, audience and coverage it’s great value for money. You also get to see results pretty much straight away, which is music to most people’s ears

In the early time radio advertising is more effective but today there is no radio advertising modern technology are introduced we can run our business through social media like facebook whatsapp snd many other sources that are more effective than radio so advertising through radio are old and no effect in modern world

Yes radio advertisement is still very much effective today all you have to do is make sure your advertisement goes straight to the point don't beat around the bush go straight to the point and talk about what your product is about make the retard what's interesting for people

Just like other methods of advertisment,Radio adverts still has a role in creating awareness, despite the cost of this service many person's mostly in rural areas do benefit greatly from Radio adverts.

Radio advertisement is still effective. Even when the increase of usage of online advertisement, traditional advertising is still making impact. A lot of people, especially the drivers are listening to radio these days.

Yes it is effective but nit too effective. Television and social media advertisement is the best among all. Social media advertisement like Facebook and YouTube plus WhatsApp these platforms are better than Radio Advertisement.

Radio advertisement is very superb cause alot of people listened to it on a daily basis and every moment of the day. So it will boost your advertisement.

Radio is less effective nowadays. It can be done only with a tight budget. Because multimedia advertising is more effective.Telecast TV is the most visited by the viewers.

Radio advertisement is still in progress today although it is no longer as effective as it is to be in the past because of the common name of the mass media or rather the social media these days you have to listen youth with their radios the easiest way to reach them now is to post whatever it is you are doing on social media I think the detail factor has been dedicated to just the old ones the eight ones in the society

Well I don't think it really effective in this generation, only a few number of people are listening to radio compared to other forms of advertisements.
Some people don't even have radio in there house talk less of listening to it. It is because of mobile phones that people even have radio.

On the face of things radio seems to be entirely phased out. But if you actually pay attention you realise that it is not exactly true. A lot of people still listen to radio more than we can imagine.
The effectiveness of radio advertisement is very little compared to other forms of advertisements such as news paper, internet, television etc. Except in the rural area we can say that the radio advertisement is effective but in the city, only small amount of people listen to radio broadcast.

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
As seen that Know a day very effective platforms introduce for advertising so we prefer more then radio .it is also a effects way to make a good feedback.in this we get a edge of investment.

Radio advertisement is still relevant and effective. of course I am still seeing a lot of people who are advertising their products or their services on radio stations. but I don't think radio advertisement is as effective as it was because of the advent of the social media. Not a lot of people really listen to radio as before.

I can tell you that radio advertising is still potent and valid, about 40-50% population is still listen to radio either in their cars or in taxi or at fuel stations. Though one can completely relay on radio advertising. Other channels should be applied in reaching your audience too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back