What's new

Is radio advertisement effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the question is radio advertisement effective that you asked, radio advertisement is very effective in business because, there are lots of people all over the world that doesn't have access to television, smartphones and laptops, radio advertisements is able to reach out to those kind of people

A radio ad is cost-effective, focused, easy to control, and highly effective if done correctly. Radio advertisement is more effective in the rural area when their major source of connecting online is through transistor radio. One problem with radio advertisement is that, there is no visual content and visuality moves people more these days.

it is only effective if the company that is advertising on radio as a company closer to where people are staying because a person cannot travel from another state to go and buy something in a particular company at another state, especially in Africa

Another thing about radio advertisement is that it is cost effective. It does not take much money and you can even involve some fun in it and it would be appealing to your prospective customers. Many rich people still listen to radios even when driving.

If you want to do any business advertisement you can do it on the radio because that radio is that type of social media that any body can hear because everyone understands. but nowadays social media has become more popular than radio.

Radio as a media for advertising is one of the most underrated media. Many people think that because of the inventions of technology today. There is no need for radio but you will be amazed at how many people listen to radio.

In my opinion radio advertising is still very effective. I will also say that you should be sure that what you want to advertise is worth using the radio platform to avoid running it at a lost. Just as you have rightly said, it can be so costly that you may want to consider another means of advertising. But the direct answer to your question is yes. That is my take.

Radio advertising is effective because it is a form of advertisement of product if a company make a new product they are going to advertise the product on social media, radio, television and so on,in my country radio is still the most common advertising product because even poor people use it if you want to know what is going on in the country they use radio instead of television bacause if you want to use it you are going to buy petrol so as to make it work.

Radio advertisement is still making waves in it's own little way. Like in my country where power supply isn't constant, the radio and radio advertisement is being heard and awareness is created about programs and products.

in the past it used to be a good medium for reaching out to customers and people off I think over time it has changed as youth find it difficult to listen to the deals they stayed about the tiger online but I was watching videos on YouTube but then if your market target and the elderly the best and they didn't complain about body physically would I have if it if it's real
Post automatically merged:

in the past it used to be a good medium for reaching out to customers and people off I think over time it has changed as youth find it difficult to listen to the deals they stayed about the tiger online but I was watching videos on YouTube but then if your market target and the elderly the best and they didn't complain about body physically would I have if it if it's real

I can see for a fact that radio advertisements is still Potent and effective to this day an example is a radio station in my country Nigeria where they charge you huge amount of money just to place advert in their radio station because of their wide reach.

In my opinion, it is more beneficial to run an advertising campaign on social media these days. Because the richest part of the world's population today is linked to social media.However, in countries where social media is not very popular, advertising on the radio can be beneficial

I believe if it wasn't effective a lot of people that I've been doing radio advertisement will not like to spend most of their money to do something that will not give them success ,to me I think it is the best that is why people are doing it, I might be wrong though
Post automatically merged:

I believe if it wasn't effective a lot of people that I've been doing radio advertisement will not like to spend most of their money to do something that will not give them success ,to me I think it is the best that is why people are doing it, I might be wrong though

Radio advertisement is actually effective because it is almost all citizens of all the world is list ning to the radio means of communication.
Radio advertisement is effective because it brings the customer closer to the employer.

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
You are right but nowadays no one listens to the radio in my opinion In some villages, older people may still be listening If you have typed any products that they use more for seniors then maybe your business will grow.

Amidst so many online advertising platforms, a lot of people still find time to listen to the radio. Advertising on the radio provides avenue for the unlearned ones to also get to know about the business.

Despite all the changes in the last decade in how Americans access music, AM/FM radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium today. It's an inexpensive way to reach your existing and potential customers.

As far a communication is concerned, radio communication still enjoys the patronage of a large audience. This makes it a viable and reliable means of advertisement up till today.

Radio advertisement is very much an important aspect of marketing and can reach a wider range of viewers,because majority of individual in country side and in the city have an unhindered access to at least a transistor radio,and also the price for such advertisment is low compared to most medium and can be afforded by almost all business including the up coming bsuiness.The effect can almost be seen when the radio house has a wider listening communiy that tunned in to their frequency.

I could see for a reality that radio advertising is still Efficient and valuable to this day an example is a radio station in my country Philippines where they charge you huge amount of money just to put advertisement in their radio station because of their huge spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back