What's new

Is radio advertisement effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, radio advertisement was kind of effective but not in this generation we are again. Now that the Internet have taken over all places and a lot of people and major audience now are active more on the Internet. Unless in rural areas where there is no access to the Internet

Yes radio is still more effective but it depends on what the business owner is offering in a geographical location, a business owner who wants to advertise his hotel in Lagos will not go to a radio station in Abuja to advertise, radio station is when target audience is in a certain location where radio frequency can get there.

It is but you need to understand how radio advertising works.
Repetition is the key to radio advertising. Six commercial spots won't do much to establish your brand in the mind of the audience.
But it is very effective in a rural area.
@Blue house radio advertisement is still very much effective in this century. Although radio advertisement effectiveness in terms of out reach and audience has been surpassed by internet and social media marketing.

Radio advertisement is effective but not as television. It works well exactly when your advertising a physical product like clothes, shoe etc. But I prefer television advertisement but it is more costly more than radio advertisement

Yes it is very effective, you would be surprised the amount of people that listen to radio everyday, is the morning news , or the traffic radio, radios can never go extinct as people are think, it is a very big and big investment. Some people normally say radios on android phones are useless trust me that's a big lie.

Of cause radio is part of our lives in terms of giving out information to the public most rural people Co nect to the out side world using radio. So radio is still one of the effective use of communications in today's marketing

radio advertisement is more effective when it's comes to the part of advertising a big and well organized or composed business organizations..but nowadays people don't really want to participate in radio advertise rather they prefer social media advertisement.

With the little experience I have about advertisement, radio adverts is one of the best media to advertise your products because it is heard all over the world and has effective networking. Radio advertisement goes a long way

I will say radio advertisement is still very effective because not everyone have the opportunity to watch television advertisement, so they listen to radio.
And as we know that there are radios in our phones and also cars.
So its still very effective.

Radio advertisment today are not that effective as that of social network most people today are regular to social media like Facebook, Whatsapp , tellegram, Instagram and many so that of radio will only be effective to those in village and to few people only.

Yeah its still very effective a lot of people have advertising their product and have reach a large audience due to the radio ads ,because there are still people that loves listening to radio ,despite the advent of the internet where you can watch and get the news you want to get online i think , so that's how it looks like

Making a radio ad is fairly simple and can be done quite quickly and typically costs between $300 and $1,000. There are a few options when creating a radio ad, you can have the radio station create the ad, pay a professional production company to create the ad, create the ad yourself, or hire a freelancer.

Yes, radio advertising can be very effective. I listen to sports radio when I can get to see a match on TV and it is alarming the number of people that call in and send messages on the show no wonder companies want to advertise in the middle of those programs

As we know that radio has
been with us in good and bad times a like through tragedy or transition etc. Radio is a part of our lives, our habits, our daily routines. Because of this reason advertisers everywhere use radio to carry their messages to people with confidence. As Radio is a stand out choice for those looking to cut through the noise to reach their customers effectively in this way.

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
It depends on what is being advertised, for me I can't advertise a product on radio, because seeing it is better so I'll rather advertise on TV or social media but if you're rendering a service then it's not a bad way to advertise.

Radio advertising is also effective, used to be the most effective method those days but now less effective, the social media and billboards have become the most effective methods because they can fully target and catch the attention of a wide range of active people with real results like sales improvement,

Yes sure, it is effective and it is also important part of advertising, radio advertisement is common in people so it will also effective. Now best way of advertisement is social media like fb WhatsApp and other thing like YouTube. But Television and Radio advertisement also be effective.

The radio advertisement is one of the old means of awareness that is still making waves in the present world. It's very much appreciated and in an area like mine, we still value this means if passing information.

In this modern world radio is kinda old fashioned now. You can consider doing radio advertisement but it won't give you many customers. There are still many people who prefer listening to radio but most of them are old aged who don't know how to use technology.

Radio advertisement is very Michael still alive, so long as the world of humans still exist and they listen to radio, so also, they will keep on using that channel to create awareness of new product and existing ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back