Not open for further replies.

Sammyesx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?

I can see for a fact that radio advertisements is still Potent and effective to this day an example is a radio station in my country Nigeria where they charge you huge amount of money just to place advert in their radio station because of their wide reach.

Radio is a part of our lives, our habits, our daily routines. That's why advertisers everywhere use radio to carry their messages to people with confidence. Ad avoidance for radio is the lowest out of all mediums, making it a stand out choice for those looking to cut through the noise to reach their customers effectively.

Since it's 100% audio-based, radio is an important advertising medium. With proper voice acting, sound design, and copying, the advertiser's message will echo in the consumer's ears. A radio ad is cost-effective, focused, easy to control, and highly effective if done correctly.

Yes, radio advertisement is effective but not I'm every location. Radio advertisement is more effective in the rural area when their major source of connecting online is through transistor radio. Many of these people in the village might not have access to some social amenities like electricity whereby they can enjoy television or internet but they will certainly have access to radio.

A good number of people still listen to the radio. And I can say yes, radio advertisement is still effective but not as effective as it was before.
One problem with radio advertisement is that, there is no visual content and visuality moves people more these days.
I'd prefer Tv advertisement or social media advertisement to radio advertisement.

Radio advertisement is actually one of the ways you can showcase your business to the general public. However, I don't think radio advertisement is sufficient as personally I don't listen to radio all the time.

On the face of things radio seems to be entirely phased out. But if you actually pay attention you realise that it is not exactly true. A lot of people still listen to radio more than we can imagine.

Radio advertising is effective, but it's depends on area or geographical location, because location will determine how many listener or the activeness of the available stations.
How often people listen and enjoy stations activities will as well determine if peradventure marketing will be profit when patronizing such a radio station.

Depending on what you want to market and your target audience. It's a good idea, but if you want to reach larger target audience, you need to market your products where you can get traffic of people or customers. I don't think youth's listen to radio now adays, I think majority of people who listen to radio are adults. Of adults are your target audience you can use it, but you must understand what range of adulthood are you targeting

Campaign revealed that radio is 20% more effective at building brands than other mediums. ... Radio ads reach enormous listening numbers, last year it was recorded that Heart FM received 8.96 million listeners a week – that's almost double the number of recorded viewers watching X-Factor on a Saturday night.

Radio advertisement is mostly effective in less developed areas where there is no constant power supply because people use the radio as an alternative to listen to mass media. If there is an area with constant electricity a lot of the population will prefer to be watching TV

Radio advertising is also effective, used to be the most effective method those days but now less effective, the social media and billboards have become the most effective methods because they can fully target and catch the attention of a wide range of active people with real results like sales improvement, high spread of various info across people in every work of life.

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
Radio ad; budget-wise but when it comes to effectiveness, maybe not that effective. Because we are in a time where the internet now reigns in terms of usefulness in any aspect, whether it is business or not.

Radio advertisements I still very much effective in my own country , cos their charges now is high and their advertisement is effective in many ways, almost 90% of the population listen to radio everyday , and they have their own ways of making their advert effective.

It's effectiveness has been eroded partially if not totally by the activities of the social media. People use their phones and laptops more than they listen to news on radio. It is even most common among old people to be listening to radio now. So it may not be effective.
Post automatically merged:

It's effectiveness has been eroded partially if not totally by the activities of the social media. People use their phones and laptops more than they listen to news on radio. It is even most common among old people to be listening to radio now. So it may not be effective.

There some good places where radio advertisement is effective and valuable. Rural and underdeveloped areas where most of the people make use of radio is where a radio advertisement can make sense

Despite the changes and more people leaning towards social media, radio ad is still very much effective if targeted properly. It is one of the inexpensive way to reach both existing and potential customers.

I don't think radio advertisements are very effective because through this method you cannot reach a lot of peope at a time you dont know how many people will be on air at that time

Yeah I think advertising through a radio service is an effective medium of advertising. Alot of people still.listen to the radio today, more so if you live in a rural area where it is the only source of news and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back