Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm not too familiar with Airdrops, but I am willing to learn for sure. Is it worth getting into airdrops? Does it result in pay at all? I only want to try something if with some work, can garauntee me something in return. If not, it's usually not worth my time.

Airdrops are a common occurrence in the cryptocurrency world. I didn't completely comprehend what it was or the meaning of the tokens I got the first time I took part in one. I was new to cryptocurrency and had seen something about "free ETH" on social media. I clicked the connection and entered my Ethereum address. In fact, no one was giving away ethereum for free. A new token was being airdropped by a startup.

Well, its worth trying, if you have luck with it you will make a lot of money, because it requires a little Amount of money or sometimes nothing at all. So airdrop is worth trying.

While some airdrops are scam, some are not. And if it is free, it is worth giving a try. Airdrops will going a long well in realising income for you. Airdrops that come with deposits are definitely something of concern and are most likely to be scam.

My advice, be careful if you wish to participate in airdrops as most of them would ask you to pay a deposit to access your funds which is surely scam especially the ones on telegram.

Anywhere I hear airdrop I just run away,but not to discourage you,you can give it a try not with the expectation to make a living from it,but to have idea about it.

Too many worthless airdrops going on out there. And for your information, they are all mostly scams waiting to take your money

As for me and based on my experience, airdrop is a waste of time. I've tried it several times, performing several tasks but at the end of the day nothing tangible came out of it. What is the essence of doing something that's not benefiting you?

There is nothing wrong trying out airdrops, one just need to be careful and vigilant when trying it in order not to fall victim of scam. Any airdrop that request for deposit before withdrawal is mostly a scam.

I just don't think it will be worth trying out airdrops these days because they are now too many and can have the effect of getting you really chocked up and distressed.

Yes it is worth but just dont give lot of time for participating in airdrops. You join like 4-5 airdrops daily , and do it consistently for a month. I am sure there would be at least 1 or 2 worth airdrops in them , and remaining all of them would turn out to be shitcoins. I have gained a lot over $100 from one airdrop during 2019. So joining airdrop is not a bad idea , since you have that opportunity to make big money , its free to join also.

they are surely worth it since you aren't paying anything, just make sure you're doing the KYC verification, you don't know who you are giving your data to

If you have the time and the resources to do so, there is nothing bad in trying out airdrop just don't be disappointed when the airdrop turnout to be a scam and always make sure not to buy presale of airdrop.

I haven't received positive news from the only airdrop I'm into currently. All the time they're announcing new update without coming live for over one year they're still on the beta stage.

Personally, I don't do airdrops, but I believe that there are genuine ones out there but I can't just point out any one right now. I have always been afraid of wasting my time on airdrops platforms where my efforts may just be in vain. I am only holding coins which I am very sure of profiting from them.

Trying out airdrops is not bad. Most airdrops pay while some are scam. The ability to identify the genuine airdrop from the scam ones is one thing someone should learn. I personally participate in airdrops and I have gotten some coins from those airdrops and I am still getting more daily.

I have never had any good experience from airdrops, i have joined some back in the days but i ended up earning notting. To the point i got tired and felt there where no legit airdrops out there

I never tried various kind of airdrops, cos most of them turned out to be scam, and others are still struggling to enter into the coin market live.

Some Airdrops cost you almost nothing, while some might cost you just a transaction fee.... But if you eventually come across an airdrop with potential, you have make it in life ooo...

Just stay safe if you do not know much about airdrops because most of them are scam only a few of them are actually legit and it might be difficult to know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back