What's new

Is it worth trying out airdrops?

It is not worth tonme trying airdrops in recent times anymore unlike it was in the early days when airdrops were making actual sense to get involved in. But who knows maybe you might just be lucky after so many trials. Not for me anymore though

Their are some legit platforms or wallets that offers good airdrops which it's participants can simply earn from the project. Trustwallet, coinmarketcap offers such kind of legit airdrop.

Based on the reviews I had and the comments that popped up in the thread, shows that most of the airdrops turn out to be scams. The manners to which people are fooled by airdrops is very alarming. Their hub is telegram. They choose telegram as their hub, they have flooded it .

I do not participate in airdrops because I do not like the way they operate. They take a long time to pay you and most of them pay through unpopular tokens that have almost no value at all.

It is wise to try it, but you need to know that Airdrops is distributed randomly.
You may not get lucky to get one always, but you must also be cautious not to share your wallet passcode with various Airdrops sites who demand for it

is not worth trying out airdrops ,but one thing I want you to understand is that there are many scam airdrops allover,you can't even differentiate between which one is scam and which one is legit,you have to be careful.

Yes it it worth trying it because you do not have to pay for anything.
There are also a lot of scams through airdrops where they demand you to pay some amount before you receive it in your wallet.
Such airdrops are scam, so you must be aware.
Airdrops are free

I'm not too familiar with Airdrops, but I am willing to learn for sure. Is it worth getting into airdrops? Does it result in pay at all? I only want to try something if with some work, can garauntee me something in return. If not, it's usually not worth my time.
Telegram bots made me have a distaste for it as when ever I try to make withdrawals they come up with alot of reasons why you are not eligible to get that withdrawal.

Telegram bots made me have a distaste for it as when ever I try to make withdrawals they come up with alot of reasons why you are not eligible to get that withdrawal.
I know some of are legitimate but most of the Telegram Bots are scammers, where they want you to pay a upfront fee to obtain the withdrawal amount. There are many going around on various Facebook posts at the moment. If in doubt, don’t share your details, click on any links, and whatever you do - don’t pay upfront for a promised amount of monies.

I know some of are legitimate but most of the Telegram Bots are scammers, where they want you to pay a upfront fee to obtain the withdrawal amount. There are many going around on various Facebook posts at the moment. If in doubt, don’t share your details, click on any links, and whatever you do - don’t pay upfront for a promised amount of monies.
I honestly just stopped trying out those airdrops, so even when am sent links for them I hardly open them, cause it will just be a waste of my time .

In all honesty, is I will say no it is not worth it trying out airdrops. The airdrops that are genuine at this times are very few. It will be a waist of time to keep hoping you'll meet then right ones someday

I'm not too familiar with Airdrops, but I am willing to learn for sure. Is it worth getting into airdrops? Does it result in pay at all? I only want to try something if with some work, can garauntee me something in return. If not, it's usually not worth my time.

Personally, for me it's not really worth it because all the ones that I've already engaged in ended up not paying me anything but if anyone find them existing he or she can try it out.

I think it is a waste of time honestly. I think 70% of the air drops are scam, but you can always try your luck, I know someone who made money from all this raindrop scheme.

There is definitely nothing to loose when trying out airdrops, atleast you stand the chance to win or benefits,the only issue is wasting your time trying out fake airdrops.

I will advise you to engage more you get paid to post forum as they are more reliable done air drop. You should stay away from the both promoted on telegram to give you air drop.

You can try your luck with the numerous airdrops that are all over the places. But put it at the back of your mind that most of these airdrops are scams.

Yes airdrops pay and they're a way of creating awareness on tokens or promoting them. They're usually free but some might require gas fees to be activated or released. In all, do your research carefully and ensure the token has a future first.

Anybody can try making money from airdrop . There is nothing wrong with that you may be lucky to have a legitimate one that might help you earn some money . Just that a lot of them are not trusted . That's the reason why many people are discourage.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying and if you are trying don't expect that it will be easy for you to have access to legit airdrop because I have tried so many of them before and I've not been able to get a better one.
You may even be lucky to come across a legit one as the case may be

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back