What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

No it is very wrong and definitely not appropriate to use your business funds for something without telling your co-investor or partner. It can definitely not stay hidden forever, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and the trust between you two will be lost. He or she might even consider it as theft.

No that's not in any way wise and it's very disrespectful too. Just imagine if it was your co-founder that used funds without your knowledge I guess you will feel bad as well. Consent I required before making any decision so long as you're not the sole owner of the establishment

Concerning if it is wise to use business funds without telling the co-founders. Well, I see it as a very u wise act to use busi funds without telling your co-founders, it brings dishonesty and a kind of trust issues between such individuals. Been transparent to customers and co-founder is key

Honesty at all times is amongst things a business person needs to possess.
It would'nt be right for you to use funds entrusted in your care for other purpose.It woul amount to breach of trust and your intergrity would be at stake.
Trust would be eroded and you will loss some good will.

It is very wrong to use business fund without informing your Co founder..The fact that you both worked things out to bring out what the business is today doesn't give you access to use funds anyhow without informing your partners..This can lead to the downfall of the business because if the other partner gets the find out,he will also do the same as no one would want to b cheated..Thereby leading the business to wind up..

it is very hard to find trust in people these days ,because of this there must be transparency in everything you do .withdrawing funds without the knowledge of the co-founder is a very wrong idea and against my advice .

It is not a wise decision to use business fund without telling co founder. What if you fail to realise the money back at the estimate time you plan to pay back. Business fund is a not a fund to joke with in the first place not to talk of business fund involving co founder. The best thing is to meet the co founder and explain everything.

It is not wise to use business fund without telling your partner or co-owner because both of you have the right to know how the business funds are being used and also have the right to make decisions on how the phones will be use.using the funds without letting your cool partner no it's just as if you are committing fraud.

Without telling the co-founder, it is not prudent to use a business fund because it could lead to business failure. If you use it without replacing it and trick the co-founder, it can lead to business liquidation. In all the dealings, there should be accountability.

this is one of the most uncultured decision anyone will ever do because it is only percent wrong for you to take someone's money and use without informing the real owner of a the money, this can be so serious that you may be thrown out in any business organisation you are working for.

Except there is a written and signed agreement that states that one of you can use funds without telling the other. Aside that, this is just plain theft and your co-founder can take you to court for this. Always honour agreements

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

That's in ethical and un professional, why will just take the business fund for a personal use without notifying all the co owners of the money, I would not take that as a ci owner if I get to know

interesting question, it is very wrong to use money from a business without telling the Co founder.. both founder have to be aware or signatory to the account before money leave the account.. accountability and trust is very important in partnership.

By no means, the best way to maintain a company is with transparency and honesty. Even if the founder thinks that he has rights over the company and how to use the funds, he is not alone and must communicate any action he wishes to take. This for the sake of relationships between them and the company.

Pay attention to the warning signs. Members of a good team like each other. ...

Ask your counselors and teachers for the council. ...

Talk to your legal council about options. ...

Check back with advisors (this is not an easy decision). ...

Cut the bullet ...

Stay open with your company's stakeholders

If you have a partnership business or have shareholders in your company, you cannot take the financial decisions alone. If your business is the sole propriety business, you can make financial decisions alone. However, this is also not recommended because decisions taken without consultation might have consequences.

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

I think it is not wise to use funds without the permission of co-founder.
As every type of business have proper management and before using oe investing any type of fund, its manager or co founder must be aware about the situations and dealings.

For me I honestly believe it is very wrong to take fund that is meant for the company and use it for your private issues without the consent of your partner. It does not really tell very well of you to behave in such manner. Before taking funds away from a joint account, always inform the next person.

It's inadvisable to be that way about it; it's called collaboration for a cause. Any decision needs to be shared as a group intent while focusing on the input from the investors and founders. Allowing for difficulties in such an engagement is bad blood between the partner teams and loss of confidence.

If you are using business funds secretly to telling to the other partner is so dangerous and got many problems in the relation and also dangerous for your business relations.Because if your relation is out and away from trust then it's mean that your business is in danger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back