What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

This can be possible only if you're solely the owner and founder of the business, if not, this shouldn't be done because it can actually cause a dispute among individuals and your co-founder which will affect the business

First of all everything is wrong about it when you listen to how it sounds. For me that is no different from stealing no matter how you look at it. It would actually lead to betrayal of trust and can even lead to the partnership.

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

If I am to be the co business owner and I get to know or realise you use my funds for something else apart from my business needs,and I wasn't told before you go on and do that,count yourself 20uears in prison. All because if anything should happen to my business later on you will eventually leave me with my problem. So I don't joke with my business funds in anyway.

It's unwise to do such, it's called partnership for a reason. Every decision concerning the income and outcome should be shared among s the founder and partner. Taking funds without notifying can breathe bad blood amongst the partnership and lack of trust.

It's an unwise decision to attempt using a business fund without the knowledge and approval of the co-founder. It's a breach of mutual trust as well as a breach of contract agreement. It'll have a repercussion.

Get a Bank Loan. ...
Use a Credit Card. ...
Tap into Your 401(k) ...
Try Crowdfunding. ...
Pledge Some of Your Future Earnings. ...
Attract an Angel Investor. ...
Secure an SBA Loan. ...
Raise Money from Your Family and Friends

Being the developer of a new business, at first at first, doesn't pay a hefty salary. When deciding your starting salary, if you consider this, it will give you more sense of security. 66 percent of start-up founders in Silicon Valley pay themselves less than $50,000 a year, according to The Next Site, a tech news company.

I think it is important to be transparent in whatever you do especially business dealings. In the case of taking money out of business funds, I think it is best to come clean to your cofounder or partner about this.

That is not right t at all. Infact I think that's a gross behaviour. There should be a mutual trust between you and your partner, if not the business will suffer because both of you will always be at loggerheads. Except if it's an emergency situation like an health issue which might need urgent attention

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

I don't think this is wisdom, using a business fund without telling your business fund is not a very good idea and can be dangerous for both you and the business. This might cause separation which my lead to business crashing out

no matter how little the amount of such money is, it is a very bad practice to use it without informing your partners. this is one of the things that are listed in the company's articles of association. A partner cannot access the company's funds without the agreement of THe other partners.

According to my own point of view I believe it is very bad for you to use the business found without telling the founder of a company, you can also be charged with stealing if you try that in a business organisation. The founder must be aware of anything that is going on in the company

It is very wrong to use

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the
It is very wrong to use money that has been entrusted into your care for your personal use without informing the owner, thou most times it is not the fault of the user because it your treatment towards people that makes them behave the way dey do .

In every organization there are ways by which money flows and ways by which money is been withdrawn from a the company account. There should be some peoples signature before you can withdraw money including your co founder so there is no how the person won't be a were.

For me I honestly believe it is very wrong to take fund that is meant for the company and use it for your private issues without the consent of your partner. It does not really tell very well of you to behave in such manner. Before taking funds away from a joint account, always inform the next person.

that is a very serious offence that can actually make an organisation or company to sacked you because you don't have the right to use people's money without taking a prior permission from the owner of the money, it is the serious offence that can actually lead to being fired.
Post automatically merged:

that is a very serious offence that can actually make an organisation or company to sacked you because you don't have the right to use people's money without taking a prior permission from the owner of the money, it is the serious offence that can actually lead to being fired.

No this is not a good idea at all. I think for transparency purpose if you think you want your integrity intact and you don't want anybody to doubt your credibility or even putting yourself into trouble the best way to do that is to inform your Co founder in the usage of funds

Co-founders can be great, but many entrepreneurs waste their time searching for a perfect match, just because investors often favor teams over solopreneurs.

Contrary to the popular model of finding a co-founder to bare the brunt of your founding duties and responsibilities, I’m going to argue the opposite.

When I started JotForm, my model was always to take my time and do it on my own terms without necessarily following what the Silicon Valley startup culture is telling us to do.

It is very wrong to spend from the business money without informing your co-funder about it. That could be likened to a betrayal of trust. In as much you have co-founder you have no right to take such step without informing him or her.

It is not wise to make use of funds set aside for business for other purposes without telling your partner. This kind of attitude is what will make them decide to break the partnership. No matter what you do in business, you need to be open to those that invest in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back