What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

it's a very good idea because your business is just starting up and to improve and you might have to invest first parts of your profit so it can grow and you will get more products I did it my business grew gradually.
This is a very good idea to impliment as a new start-up.When we started our business,it was more of a growth thing at the onset,almost everything was put back into the business to ensure stability and viral growth,and it paid off.

The very first question that you need to ask yourself is whether where you are investing your money is legit and if they answer to that question is yes then there is no need for you not to invest again into that project in order to keep on making more money from it.

It depends on the type and size of the business. If it is a small business, you can keep reinvesting your profits till you are satisfied with the status of the business.

It is very wise. I always said the more the investment the more the profits. Increasing your investment will only increase and add value to your business

You can divide the property into to invest half back into the business why you spend the rest of the money for yourself. That is how I am operating my business.

You can divide the property into to invest half back into the business why you spend the rest of the money for yourself. That is how I am operating my business.
You have one of the best business initiative I have ever seen , some people prefer investing all without thinking about the outcomenof the business, it's better to invest some part and keep the remaining just in case.

Personally I cannot invest all my profit in a business at ones ,I will be taking some profits from the business and set aside to do all the emergency thing that the business will need.

If your start up need more money, for product development, for product production, for marketing you can always use your profits instead keeping locked in the bank. I don't see any problem in this.

The first we should is that more investment gives rise to more profits. But not discarding the fact that anything can happen, life is risk

An enterpreneur once said that business investment is a fifty fifty chance you could loss or gain so I won't try that, reinvesting all my profit?,what if the investment does not work so I will lose all.no I won't try that

You can choose to reinvest all or to save some and invest most part of it. Do make sure to ensure the continuity of the business on a high note

You can choose to reinvest all or to save some and invest most part of it. Do make sure to ensure the continuity of the business on a high note
Most of the investment out their nowadays does not give one hundred percent return guarantee, so it is not wise to reinvest everything you have on your second investment , at least you can reinvest 70%.

I think reinvesting in a start up is a welcome idea with a chance of having a better profit after investing in a new startup business when you invest in a new business this shows up of having a two-way income profit.

Were also given using your profit in a business to reinvest back into the business is the wisest decision that any business owner can take for the success of his business but the only thing is that it may be difficult for the business owner to do if he or she does not have any other source of income

It is never a wise idea to reinvest all your profit that you made from a business because there is still a tendency that that business on its own can fail and that is bad.

An enterpreneur once said that business investment is a fifty fifty chance you could loss or gain so I won't try that, reinvesting all my profit?,what if the investment does not work so I will lose all.no I won't try that
The profit of the business is in the cash flow (or in the bank account) to serve as part of the operating funds. If the cash flow gets tight then the profit can be used instead of borrowing money to cover the unpaid expenses. If you invest the profit in another platform then the risk of losing is there.

As a new business owner, it is important to reinvest the profit in order to expand the business but while the business is going, I can be invest in some other investments.

It is very advisable to re invest your profit as a startup because your business is still in the growth stage. Growing Businesses needs all the money it can get to fund the day to day activities of the business and to ensure proper penetration in the market . Re investing your profit in your own business is just like giving food or energy to your own body. You will only gain from it.
It is not a wise decision as a business started to invest all his profit in a particular business you have to think of a back-up plan and with these you can invest at least 50% of your capital.

If this startup business of yours is beggining to yeild some profits already, it is not a bad idea to invest your profits back into the business at all. Doing this will help insure your business for further growth and expansion on time as we know it should be

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back