What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Gratuity being the bulk of the proceedings paid from the years of active service is more advisable to invest with. Pension is monthly, that can be used for upkeep; feeding, clothing and all. But gratuity is mostly more, so it will have a huge turnover.

Don't invest in forex or cryptocurrencies instead look for stable offline invest investment with accrual interest and guaranteed payout of capital. You should set your eyes on things like mutual funds, treasury bills, pension funds and government white papers. They have lower returns but there is a guarantee that your capital will not be lost and you will make a little profit. The little profit should be able to keep you for the time being.

expand...
Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. And the pension fund that people have is necessary for them to continue meeting their day-to-day financial requirements and to be able to sustain their lifestyle. Therefore if you are investing it into such an uncertain market there is a chance that you could end up with nothing and this could be detrimental to your financial situation.

Investment is a very good idea. Either you invest your pension or gratitude. With the time interval it will grow and yield output and these will result into additional money and also increasement of the actual money to a larger one, all because of investment.

Gratuity is different from pension and I think enough justice has been done about the differences in the comment section. Investing your gratuity in cryptocurrency isn’t a bad idea but the bad thing is investing without a back up plan or back up money to sustain oneself. For retirees I would suggest you invest your money into a business you can monitor and see physically so you can manage the little profit to maintain oneself.

My wife will be retiring from her job in 2 years time and she will receive a hefty sum from their company for her retirement pay. Our plan is to invest the money in real estate. Buy a land, build an apartment, rent it out. That rental can somehow provide us a budget for our daily expenses. At the same time the value of the property is increasing through the years. With our monthly pension it is also good if there is a way to invest that little amount. But for now my monthly pension is just kept in the ATM for future use.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
No decision is ever better for a pensioner than investing his or her pension. But care must be taken to be sure that the investment is not the one borne out of greed (ponzi scheme or any other get rich quick scheme). No one can say what will happen after retirement, so one has to be prudent in his spending.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
If I am the one, I would definitely invest, though it would be after I do a critical research. Not like children should just go and encourage their parents to invest their pension blindly. It should be a personal conviction so you bear whatsoever happens.

Absolutely fine, but it is nkt advisable to full use of gratuity in any kind of investment and work. If we talk about crypto currency and forex trading then crypto is better rather than forex.
In forex trading too much risk involved and many people loss all in just once.

I will say its a yes yes. To invest ones pension or gratiuty is the best option one can venture into. Investing ur pension enables u multiply ur income and also can help u solve some monetary problems

Gratuity and pension are two different things, Gratuity is like the bulk of your money while pension is like monthly stipends, so that clearity should be gotten first. If i want to answer this question I will assume you mean; can someone invest his/her gratuity?
If the person has what can sustain him or her and depending on the person's financial goals he can go ahead.
Thanks for the engagement brother. The question is more like saying should someone investment his or her gratuity in forex trading or pension which comes as stipends monthly? Considering how volatile forex and crypto currencies are, is it advisable to invest your gratuity in it?

Well it depends on if you have a laid down plan for the money. If you're going to invest the gratuity in setting up a business, then going for gratuity is better. But personally I will go for pension
Post automatically merged:

Well it depends on if you have a laid down plan for the money. If you're going to invest the gratuity in setting up a business, then going for gratuity is better. But personally I will go for pension

I think investing is a very nice idea but it depends on where you are investing your money, I recommend pension money to be used as an investment yes it is at every month, the issui is that you should be very careful of where you want to invest because of Lost..

Saving money to fund a comfortable retirement is perhaps the biggest reason people invest. As such, finding the right balance between risk and investment return is key to a successful retirement savings strategy. Here are a few suggestions for ensuring you make the smartest possible decisions with your retirement savings

The crypto market unless you invested early on can cut you a huge loss. I mean it really can. Dependent on how much you invest. Yes I know bitcoin is on the rise but you have to understand that it's not always going to be that way. In the near future it could indefinitely put a hole in your pocket. Within 2 years to be quite honest.

This is a very good question, I actually thinks it depends on each individual , some retirees will love to invest in order to increase their monthly income some will just decide to be spending bit by bit, but I think it is more better to invest and earn more, but it should be a kind of investment that will not demand all hours of the day

Retirement income funds are a specialized type of mutual fund. They automatically allocate your money across a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds, often by owning a selection of other mutual funds. The investments are managed with the goal of producing monthly income which is distributed to you.

It is very wise to invest them but I won't call it a wise decision if invested into forex or cryptocurrency. But if invested in a business then it is surely a wise decision, investing it in selling of cloths, phones and it's accessories, furniture and curtains is a very wise decision.

It's a very wise decision to take in investing either your gratuity or some percentage of your pension in a profitable business that you knew will yield return on investment for you which will really help you and your family in a long run.

Yes of course I think that is best thing a retiree can do for himself or herself because keeping money with oneself will cause unnecessary spending so investing your gratuity or pension in cryptocurrency or real estate is adviceable but not good for gambling or ponzi scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back