What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Thosynho

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. And the pension fund that people have is necessary for them to continue meeting their day-to-day financial requirements and to be able to sustain their lifestyle. Therefore if you are investing it into such an uncertain market there is a chance that you could end up with nothing and this could be detrimental to your financial situation.

My view on dis is dat it all depends on d type of investment cuz most times salary earners who don't get their normal monthly stipends might get frustrated along d way so d best tin to do is invest in a very good n liable insurance company n keep getting paid till one dies

Gratuity being the bulk of the proceedings paid from the years of active service is more advisable to invest with. Pension is monthly, that can be used for upkeep; feeding, clothing and all. But gratuity is mostly more, so it will have a huge turnover.

This is a specific case so it will depend on the pensioner in particular. You can invest part of your pension if you other means of survival, that other sources you can eat and live from. Most pensioners depend hugely on the pension to survive. If the pension is a spare money to you, then I would say you can invest from it.

It really depends. If you're still young and vibrant it's quite okay to invest some part of your pension or maybe you have other sources of income. If there are other means, investing the gratuity isn't a bad idea.

Gratuity being the bulk of the proceedings paid from the years of active service is more advisable to invest with. Pension is monthly, that can be used for upkeep; feeding, clothing and all. But gratuity is mostly more, so it will have a huge turnover.
Hmmm, you have a point though but the question I asked pertains to investment on trading online like forex or crypto currency. Would you invest your gratuity on forex or crypto currency trade that's highly volatile full with uncertainty?

Gratuity and pension are two different things, Gratuity is like the bulk of your money while pension is like monthly stipends, so that clearity should be gotten first. If i want to answer this question I will assume you mean; can someone invest his/her gratuity?
If the person has what can sustain him or her and depending on the person's financial goals he can go ahead.

Be aware that cryptocurrencies are liquid, which means there is no permanent rate. Investing gratuity or pension in cryptocurrency may not be that safe since it is attached with high level of risk. I would advise you put your money into physical investments you can monitor by yourself and with time and patience, it will pay.

I think it's best to invest with ones gratuity... pension is paid every month and might be use for miscellaneous stuff.

Yes you can invest your gratuity because it comes in huge sum of money paid to retirees after retiring, but pension is that monthly stipend accumulated and paid yearly or monthly to retirees.

So you can invest gratuity paid, but you can't invest pension

Both of them is okay to be Invested just don't put all your money in one investment.. i think gratuity should be used as a start up capital for a business though. Then use your pension as your investment money Cryptocurrency is a good option and has less risk.

If such a person doesn't have any other business idea then investing in cryptocurrency wouldn't be a bad ideal, but it should be a fraction of the gratuity not the total amount, and the person should trade long term not short, so at least he is guaranteed of making profit

expand...
Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. But I'll advise if one wants to invest then he should start with little of the pension money.

The best decision you can ever take is investing your gratuity or pension. When you retire you will no longer be receiving your monthly salary that keeps you afloat. So the best thing you can do is to push that pension into something that would generate income. Yes it's risky but you can't spend the money and expect to be fed from what.

Well I think its okay to invest with gratuity in forex and other Cryptos due to the high risk, when one uses pension for investments in their is no certainty of them gaining and when they lose it becomes hard to cater their day to day needs, pensions are met to meet our requirements daily so investing with your gratuity is better.

It is wise to invest your gratuity and pension. But that depends on the retiree choice, not every retiree would like to invest their pension and gratuity. But as for me when I retire I will definitely use my gratuity and pension to set up a small scale business.

Everyone knows how investment could be in the long run if things go in your Favour. It is a wise thing to do when you invest your gratuity or pension. Because by so doing you are trying to guarantee you self a better life.

There is no doubt that you can invest your pension in any business and there is no risk in it. Whether the business is small or big, both profit and loss go hand in hand. When you invest in any business, be it your savings or pension, it will never happen that you had to make a profit, then how did this loss happen. How did it become more profitable then here. Don't set the mind. It depends on your luck. So you can invest pension money

Yes, for me I think you can use your pension pay for investment. But the main factor to consider is whether you can afford to lose such funds. If the money is not hot money, you can use it and invest with the hope of getting profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back