What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Your best decision when you are a pension a earner is investment. investment is very important to every pension earner, however it all depends on the amount of pension you are getting every month some people they are pension money is enough for them to invest why others it's never enough for them to invest.

I will advise that a retiree should invest there pension or gratitude but the investment scheme must be able to give a feasible return. A retiree can invest into transportation whereby he acquires a bus and give it out to a driver, then he get his returns weekly

Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. And the pension fund that people have is necessary for them to continue meeting their day-to-day financial requirements and to be able to sustain their lifestyle. Therefore if you are investing it into such an uncertain market there is a chance that you could end up with nothing and this could be detrimental to your financial situation.
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Mutual funds are a way for investors to invest in retirement and then use that money to buy securities and invest a certain amount in retirement. These securities can be invested in many different ways, including stocks and bonds.

Using your gratuity or pension to invest is a big risk, that kind of money is not advisable to spend on business rather than to enjoy your life because you've worked for years to have that unless you are into the business during your service years in which you are already a business mogue

Here are some investment options to cover your monthly household expenses for retirement.

Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) ... Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS) Account. ... Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) ... Mutual Funds (MF) ... Tax Free Bonds ... Instant Announcements

October 24, 2020 - A Personal Investment Strategy - Together ... with the Opportunity for Your Employer to Offer a Provident Fund or a Grant Fund

I really don't think it wise investing your gratuity or pension. As a retiree, you are supposed to just sit back, relax and be taken care of. Although it's advisable to put your money to good use and make extra funds that will give you less stress and cause for concern and worries.

Going to invest on various ventures in itself is not a poor investment by any means, but it is still easier to invest the capital rather than using it on wasteful stuff. Before you invest on any project, please do a very thorough literature review. Find out what others have invested on and report back to me on what you found out. Check for better investments and let's do this, chukun.wwoishka.com
Post automatically merged:

Be mindful that cryptocurrencies such As bitcoin and Litecoin are liquid, which implies they have no permanent rate. Because the cryptocurrency is made of extremely volatile virtual properties, hence it is critical that investors do not keep cryptocurrency directly. As a guideline, you should pile your capital into a concrete investment and you should track it over time in your personal time and with diligence it can reimburse.

Everything in this life is a risk, to me its a risk to invest with your pension or gratitude.
If you wish to invest with it, it pays to invest alitttle and use other for other thing because not all investment pays

This actually depends on a lot of things you need to consider that if you invest your gratuity on something you must have another source of income that can provide you money to take care of your natural need , if you do not have any of them then no need.

retired folks after their dynamic assistance year with government or private area and it's paid once. While, annuity resembles month to month pay paid to retired folks. In any case, annuity isn't up to the compensation one get each month in dynamic compensation.
Is it astute to contribute ones complete tip or some month to month annuity in forex or digital currency exchanging? If it's not too much trouble, share your view.

Snap to expand...I exhort you shouldn't contribute all your annuity reserves, you ought to contribute a piece of your benefits assets, and keep yet for your wellbeing, and individual consideration. It's consistently shrewd to begin putting while you are in help before your retirement wether you are an administration, or a private laborer.

— As a retiree, you don't need to spread the little money she gets as gratuity + 50% of pension balance across all investments windows available. I think for her age, she should be well off with a high risk-free ...

My view on dis is dat it all depends on d type of investment cuz most times salary earners who don't get their normal monthly stipends might get frustrated along d way so d best tin to do is invest in a very good n liable insurance company n keep getting paid till one dies
Everyone knows how investment could be in the long run if things go in your Favour. It is a wise thing to do when you invest your gratuity or pension. Because by so doing you are trying to guarantee you self a better life.
Gratuity is a huge amount of money paid to a retiree at once in order to invest with. Pension is a monthly stipend given to a retiree to take of himself. It is not wise to spent a gratuity on material thing, it is meant to be invested. Pension can be spend on a normal live needs.

Forex and cryptocurrency are full of risks. Infact the golden rule is that " only invest what you can afford to lose". So, why would one want to invest all his life savings in it. Personally, I don't see anyone who can afford to lose all that money at a time.

According to my own point of view I believe it is wise to invest your graduate or pension, I believe this is the best way for you to use your pension fund, this idea will also help you in future. Investment is the best thing a man can ever have, it far better than job or salary

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
It is not wise and very risky, it took someone's whole life to save this money and investing in high risk investments like Forex and cryptocurrency trading is a bad idea. I know someone who did this and lost alot of money. The person had high blood pressure as a result of this.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
to invest graduity funds in cryptoo currency is actually not wise in my point of view because there is up and down in crypto currency some time they give profit or some time they give big loss. its better to invest monthly salary in crypto currency

Gratuity being a bulky money can be easily invested with than pension that comes in monthly intervals . To Invest with pension means the person has to wait for long term to be able to save up to something reasonable

Investing pension in a good business or investment will helps to preserve the pension and to multiply it. This will help them pensioner to have more financial stability down to panic over the decrease of the pension fund. The best thing is to look for a business that is less risky to invest in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back