What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Yeah so far you don't have any plans again.. or you are financially aggrandized, you can invest it and be getting additional income

I'll rather invest my pension or gratuity in an offline business because I need a daily income from it. It might differ based on personality differences.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
It is wise.
Imagine investing all your gratuity into forex trading, that is a lot of profit coming! Especially if it is traded by a seasoned hand.

If you are aware of the risks involved in forex trading and your pension or gratuity is enough to invest and it doesn't affect you, then I don't see anything wrong with it as we have seen successful forex traders. That is just my opinion.

Well, at that time I doubt if your earnings will be enough for you and taking care of your responsibilities if you still have any then let alone investing a fraction of it into any business. This action should be taken before one's retirement period

Yes it's good but one should do that when he has another way of earning money, let it not be that the pension is the only source of his income.

It's wise to invest on forex trading with your pension or graduty but before you start anything make sure you have a solid plans.

It's very wise. But the truth is that a lot of people see investing as short term rewards. They want to invest and in 3 months time begin to reap super rewards.
Another is the idea of the investment to delve into - a lot of people just follow the multitude for FOMO reasons which ought not to be so.

It is definitely unwise to invest one's whole pension or gratuity into crypto or forex trading. These things are not predictable and one can loose one's whole money.

There's nothing bad in investing your gratuity and pension in an investment only if you are one hundred percent sure that the investment site is authentic , and always invest with the money you can afford to loose,

I'll rather invest my pension or gratuity in an offline business because I need a daily income from it. It might differ based on personality differences.
We all know how risky the crypto market is. I think it will be unwise for one to invest all his gratuity or pension into crypto. What if the market isn't favourable?

Gratuity being the bulk of the proceedings paid from the years of active service is more advisable to invest with. Pension is monthly, that can be used for upkeep; feeding, clothing and all. But gratuity is mostly more, so it will have a huge turnover.

I will advise that you should try to invest on offline business that is more stable than investing on speculative Market. You could invest an amount you can afford to risk on cryptocurrency.

It's absolutely right to invest your pension or gratuity into a business or anything you know it will generate you income. Using the pension without investment, you may spend the money on wisely and unproductive.

It is a wise decision to invest your pension on business. It is of utmost importance to invest your gratuity or pension on a passive income that will give one rest of mind. It is very important.

There is so much wisdom in this kind of investment , especially if you are really knowledgeable of what you are investing the money for, and not just doing it because you see other people doing it .

Alot of people are investing their pension in to so many businesses depending on which they have some knowledge about. That will helped your to have a double way of income that will helped you in meeting up with your family needs.

I do not see anything wrong in investing your gratuity or pension. The most important thing is that you should try and make it as safe as possible and you are investing into something that is legit and you are not going to get scammed at the end of the day.

It can be a better idea and it can also not be depending on how you invested your pension and the business you are running. That will also gives you an additional way of generating income even when not working any more.

By that time of your being able to become eligible for a pension, you are already old and there's actually no need to continue investing money when you're supposed to be resting and enjoying yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back