What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

Do I think nobody should be thinking about active investment so late in life it is not the wrong thing though, if you believe that the investment is one that will bring all of it then you can very well going into it.

It is wise to invest your gratuity and pension but depending on what you have on the ground, you age and what you plan to achieve with the investment on the long run because there is no point a man of 70 or above or 60 above investing such cash into a business most especially when or i the person those not have any child to leave it too.

Of course it is very wise for anyone to invest wisely and in the case of pensioners it is also very wise because it will make them to be financially free.

Gratuity being the bulk of the proceedings paid from the years of active service is more advisable to invest with. Pension is monthly, that can be used for upkeep; feeding, clothing and all. But gratuity is mostly more, so it will have a huge turnover.
The gratuity a person earn is a life time savings in terms of his input during his active years and the proceeds should be very meticuleous in spending,especially when it comes to investment.the venture should be a low risk venture.And definitely not a high risk business trading like crypto.But it it must be crypto,it should be minimal amount.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I don't think that it is very wise to invest in the cryptocurrency or into the forex markets using your pension because there's a lot of risk when it comes to investing in these two markets. And the pension fund that people have is necessary for them to continue meeting their day-to-day financial requirements and to be able to sustain their lifestyle. Therefore if you are investing it into such an uncertain market there is a chance that you could end up with nothing and this could be detrimental to your financial situation.
definitely it s not a very wise decision for a retiree to invest his pension or gratuity into cryptocurency or use it for an investment into forex,because of the volatility of the market and how one can easily loss his money in such investment.

Last edited:
Directly I do not believe that it is actually extremely a good idea to purchase the cryptocurrency or even into the forex markets utilizing your pension plan since there is a great deal of danger when it concerns buying these 2 markets. However I'll recommend if one wishes to spend after that he ought to begin along with little bit of of the pension plan cash.

There is nothing wrong in going for any kind of investment with the source being gratuity but I will like to caution that whatever investment that a would be retiree wants to venture into after retirement should have been test run for at least one year before retirement with little capital,so as to know the intricacies of such investment.

What if you invested your entire gratuity and you lose your money? How are you going to survive in the old age when you can no longer work and make money for survival?

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
It is very wrong to invest total pension or gratuity money for reading crypto currency or forex. Because it is risky to trade all the money on crypto currency and forex trade

I believe in tension because of the embezzlement going around here. I rather invest in something that you bring in more profit for me. But if you believe in less system you can put some money In it.

I won't advice anyone to do such a thing. It's best you invest it in something more stable or you go for a business rather than Cryptocurrencies.

Don't invest in forex or cryptocurrencies instead look for stable offline invest investment with accrual interest and guaranteed payout of capital. You should set your eyes on things like mutual funds, treasury bills, pension funds and government white papers. They have lower returns but there is a guarantee that your capital will not be lost and you will make a little profit. The little profit should be able to keep you for the time being.
This is a very good one,a pensioner should not be investing in a risky venture like cryptocurency or forex,because of its high volatility in the investment.A loss in the investment can actually be detrimental to the pensioner.

I think it us a very good decision to invest one's money, the government does the same to our retirement savings so it would be bad to do the same, just be sure to understand the forex market before jumping into it

It is good to invest one's gratuity on a business to yield more profits but investing in cryptocurrency for an elderly person might gives him constant heart attack anytime there is a serious dip on the coin he invested on.

It is good to invest one's gratuity on a business to yield more profits but investing in cryptocurrency for an elderly person might gives him constant heart attack anytime there is a serious dip on the coin he invested on.
As long as the investment platform is legit, yes, it is good to invest your pension if you do not need it. If you have other means to handle your daily expenses and you are just saving your pension to your bank account then that money can earn more if you invest it. But then again just be sure of the kind of investment is with minimal risk.

If you want to invest on the both m then I will say you need to be careful before venturing into an investment with the money you made throughout your working year most especially on forex.
Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.

If you want to invest on the both m then I will say you need to be careful before venturing into an investment with the money you made throughout your working year most especially on forex.
It is wise to invest your gratuity and pension on real estate property and this is very lucrative if you invest well and rightly.

I think you need to take this kind of decision based on the number of responsibility you have. If your responsibility is not that enormous I think you can just invest them

Yeah. You can, Just be sure of what you're investing in - because you have to to make sure no mistake is being made; pension or gratuity funds aren't things meant to be toyed with

If you have other source of income that will be generating you money on monthly basis to take care of yourself I don't see anything wrong from investing your money in in trusted investments

Whenever someone invest it is my belief that that person has a target and that target is to make more benefit and profit after investment so I believe you whatsoever you're doing life is all about risk taking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back