What's new

Is it wise to invest your gratuity or pension?

There is nothing wrong in investing your gratuities or pensions into something you think will be worth the investment. So long as you think the investment is going to be profitable and you've done your due deligence on it, then it's all good

There is nothing wrong in investing your gratuities or pensions into something you think will be worth the investment. So long as you think the investment is going to be profitable and you've done your due deligence on it, then it's all good
If you can afford to invest your pension into something that can earn you profit then that means you still have other funds to take care of your daily expenses and probably even for your family. I hope my friends would be doing that because most of them are borrowing money and their pension is the payment.

That depends on the owner, he or she can decide what she or he wants to do with the pension or gratitude but if you were me I will say yes I can. I can invest my pension if I am sure about what I want to invest in, if it will bring more profit then why not? I will go for it.

Well if you see any legit investment that can give you a reasonable amount of money on monthly basis then I don't see the reason why you shouldn't invest in it but you have to make sure you invest on something so that you will not regret.

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
well I think it will be great if you if you invest on your monthly earnings that's the pension,yes I know pension is not up to a salary,sometimes its have of your salad or even quarter,I think it will be great if you invest on monthly on cryptocurrency trading

Gratuity is that junk of money that's paid to retirees after their active service year with government or private sector and it's paid once. While, pension is like monthly salary paid to retirees. However, pension is not up to the salary one receive every month in active salary.

Is it wise to invest ones total gratuity or some monthly pension in forex or crypto currency trading? Please share your view.
Sincerely, it will not be wise to invest all the total gratuity in forex or cryptocurrency. Both are high risk investment, maybe invest like 10% in forex or cryptocurrency with proper guidance by expert. And invest the rest on physical business or real estate.

Well it's absolutely right to invest your gratuity in any form of business but depending on the kind of business you wish to or the level of knowledge and understanding you have about that particular business because I believe when it works out well for you then you will enjoyed it.

There is nothing bad in university graduating in an investment that will bring passive income for you. Just make sure that you are not investing in get-rich-quick scheme.

Whichever of the two you want to use wether it is your pensions or gratuity you want to use for the investment, anyone of them can serve the purpose pretty well. Only be sure about the investment before investing

I considered the gratuity to pension because you can invest with it since it paid once but you should do research on kind of the investment you want to embark on so that you wouldn't loose the money as it is paid once

My view on dis is dat it all depends on d type of investment cuz most times salary earners who don't get their normal monthly stipends might get frustrated along d way so d best tin to do is invest in a very good n liable insurance company n keep getting paid till one dies
well that is dependent on the individual involve.One thing i always advise people who are still active in service,is to gain the neccessary experience about how a business is run by esterblishing an outfit while in active service.

You should only invest a tiny fraction of the entire graduating in an investment that has proven to be sure and paying. Try as much as possible to avoid get rich quick investment. And don't be greed your choice.

Pension or gratuity is like every other money and so you can invest it in any form of investment that you wish to.
If you wish to go into the crypto market, then you must learn the basics skills or you may lose it all

I think it is very wise to invest your pension or gratuity. That way, you will still have several streams of income that can enable you to live a comfortable lifestyle. Investment can be something you do like business or you just put the money somewhere and get the profits.

If you are financially stable and alright to the extent that you can survive during the period of investment then you can go on and invest your gratuity, but if you won't be able to survive that period, it is better you find a business to start with your money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back