What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??

That aspect is actually gambling because it's based on forecast, so it can go side ways at any moment without any guarantee.

The real actual forex trading from my little knowledge so far has nothing to do with predictions to earn money.

Forex trading is different from gambling, in forex winning , and ,lossing depends on you, one can decide not to lose by making sure of the more important things on FX. Gambling is an adiction please who are into it find it deficult to quit.

To my opinion if forex trading is also a form of gambling, I dont totally agree like but both of them do have a similarity. It takes knowledge and experience and timing to get an accurate prediction of a market while gambling is just predictions and luck

There's no serious difference between forex trading and gambling honestly. They both involve high-risk. Though I think forex trading is more safer compared to normal gambling.

Forex market will only become a gamble if you approach it with a gamblers plan, its just like stick trading and all you are to do is buy low sell high and sell high buy low, this looks simple but trust me, without adequate knowledge of price movement you will end up blowing up your forex account

If we talk about stock market or forex market it woul not be wrong to say that we are in a game like gamble because we invest our money on a great risk for the purpose of increasing it so it could be called gambling in this sense. But many experts doing this work so it's good to invest.

Hmm yoy guys are both right if u say Forex trading is gambling you are right and if you say Forex trading is not gambling both are right but it has alot of similarities to gambling not gambling you are right,but trading in general is similar to gambling...

Although both have a high risk, and many people lose or lose, I do not agree that Forex is classified as gambling, because in forex trading, traders must take into account and analyze the factors of price changes, and it takes practice, whereas gambling only relies on luck and luck, or guesswork.

Forex is not a game of gambling rather a systematical way of managing risk. Forex is trading of currencies against each other. It takes a technical approach to be successful in forex trading and greed is the problem of any forex trader. As a forex trader you must be able to understand how to ride signals. People are still making fortune in forex once they know when to enter a trade and come out.

Forex shares everything in common with gambling. The onlt difference is that gambling is a game of luck while forex is a game of calculation. But as you can win fortune in gambling in a twinkike of an eye so you can win the whole world in forex so as well as loss.
Post automatically merged:

Forex shares everything in common with gambling. The onlt difference is that gambling is a game of luck while forex is a game of calculation. But as you can win fortune in gambling in a twinkike of an eye so you can win the whole world in forex so as well as loss.

Binary trading is gambling, not forex

Exactly! Most people mistake binary trading as forex trading and it's actually what its ads have been flooding online and giving most people the impression forex trading is that simple to just predict and win.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
Forex trading is a gamble, I know many people that their live have been wrecked by it. It's based on prediction, just like sports betting. You are telling the outcome of it, and in just a twinkle of an eye you can lose your money.

Well I cannot classify forex trading as gambling because gambling to me how understand it is different from forex, gambling has to do with prediction and forex also has to do with prediction no doubt but in forex you are predicting when to sell and when to buy that's all but in gambling sometimes you are predicting which number to play which can be very difficult to predict from 1 to 100 but in gambling you are only predicting two things went to buy and went to sell that's all.

It is not good to classify forex as gambling or gambling as forex.

Forex trading is completely a trading business that guarantee profitablity Willy nilly.

Bet or gambling as you may call it is strictly on luck and winning is not guarantee.

In my opinion, it is. An investment where you stake on the USD/EUR is no different from me predicting Chelsea winning over Stoke city on a cold Wednesday night at the Craven cottage. It think if you are not well educated on forex, you shouldn't venture into it.

Even though forex trading share one or two similarities with gambling I don't think that it's correct to classify it as gambling. Unlike gambling, forex trading is very much legal and is generally accepted.

this is totally out of it. I don't think forex is anywhere near gambling, when you gamble, you're totally unsure of what might be the outcome, this is however not so with forex trading. you can learn forex signals and become an expert in it but not gambling
anywhere near

Forex trading shouldn't be classified under gambling because it is not in anyway alike with gambling. There are terms and conditions that must be considered carefully by forex traders so as to avoid losses

No you can't classify forex trade as gambling because in forex trade you make quality decision and before you make that quality decision you must have analysed the market well like what the market is doing is it buying or sell so of the market is buying then you need to check some confirmation for you to buy so for me its not a gambling

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back